94

Kevin was now sitting on a bed. Sam and Jessica stood in front of him while Meg stood behind him.

"You really stepped in it, kid." Meg smiled. Then she laughed. "Oh man."

"All I know is, this is—it's for me." Kevin motioned towards the word of God. "I'm supposed to keep it."

"Good luck." Meg muttered.

"But you don't know what it is?" Sam asked.

Kevin shook his head.

"Open it."

Kevin slowly opened the bag and took out the broken word of God. When he put the pieces together they fixed themselves back into place.

"Oh my god." Jessica breathed.

"It's writing." Kevin said as he looked at the fixed slab.

"Yeah. Yeah, we get that." Sam said.

"What's Leviathan?" Kevin asked.

"Wait, you can read that?" Jessica stared at the boy in shock.

"Sort of. It hurts a little." Kevin winced. "Like looking through somebody else's glasses, but I think it... it's about Leviathan, how it came to be. God locked him up far away, right? Like in jail... because they're so... they're..." Kevin looked up at Sam. "They're real, aren't they?"

"Yeah, Kevin. They-they are. And they're here." Sam sighed.

"Does it say anything about how to kill them?" Jessica asked. "'Cause that's kinda of been a problem."

"I don't know." Kevin's voice shook. "It's not like reading reading. It-it's hard to focus on it too long."

"Sam," Megs eyes flashed black. "Somethings up."

The lights in the room began to flicker. Jessica had her angel blade out in her hand.

Kevin looked towards Meg and screamed once he saw her eyes.

"AH!!" Kevin backed himself up against the headboard of the bed.

"Kevin." Sam walked towards the boy. "It's alright."

A lady and a man wearing suits appeared in the room.

"Demon." The lady moved her hand away from her body and Meg went flying into the wall.

"A demon whore and a Winchester... again." The woman looked at Sam.

Sam went to walk towards Kevin when the woman made him stop.

"Step away from the prophet!"

"Sister, stop this." Jessica stood in front of Sam.

"We are here to take him." The woman glared at Jessica. "You have no right to protect him, Melissa."

"I don't want to hurt you." Jessica held her blade in front of her.

"Wait! What do you mean take?!" Kevin exclaimed.

The woman turned towards the man. "Kill the demon and her lover. I'll take care of our sister."

"Wait, that's not—" Meg stood up now. "He's not—"

The man advanced on Meg but she whipped out an angel blade and sliced at his hand.

"Gah!" The man held his glowing hand.

"Where did you get that?!" The woman exclaimed as she walked toward Meg. But she stopped once Castiel appeared in the room.

"Castiel?" The man breathed.