.9

STILL
"
SORGAN"

THE STARS were always a sight to see

THE STARS were always a sight to see. The light in the dark, a beam of hope across the night sky. She'd been in space plenty of times during her time with Chewbacca and Han Solo, but every time she shot through the stars always seemed like the first. 

"Even Mandalorians have names." Natalia stated. "Besides what am I supposed to call you, Mandalorian?"

"Yes."

"Well that's just stupid. It's like calling me human." Natalia argued.

"You told me you were a Mandalorian." The Mandalorian attempted to change the subject for the fourth time since they'd entered hyperspace towards the planet Sorgan. 

"Quit trying to change the subject." Natalia pointed a stern finger at the Mandalorian. "But yes. I was born on Mandalore, my mother was the Duchess. Although, if I were you I wouldn't dwell on it too long. I don't consider myself to be one of you. Mandalore may be where I was born but it is not my home."

"You manipulated me?" The Mandalorian asked as he titled his helmet sightly to the side.

"I merely gave you reason to rethink your actions." 

"By tricking me." The Mandalorian argued.

"I did nothing of the sort." Natalia said as the ship came out of lightspeed and approached the green planet below them. "Now are you going to land the ship or am I?"

"You're not flying my ship." The Mandalorian stated as he spun around in his chair away from Natalia to face the controls.

"I'm probably a better pilot then you, ya know." Natalia said with a smug smirk. "I can't even count how many times I've outrun Imperial starships in the Millennium Falcon."

"What is a Millennium Falcon?"

Natalia's jaw dropped as she stared the the back of the Mandalorian's head. "Are you serious?" It amazed her how someone could be so completely oblivious to the world around them and yet be completely aware. Everyone had heard of the Millennium Falcon at some point. "You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?"

"Should I have?"

"Do you know nothing of the world around you?" Natalia asked as the Mandalorian landed the ship on the green planet. 

"Sorry I don't know one of your little Rebel things." The Mandalorian sassed.

"It's not a Rebel thing, it's a ship!" 

"You named your ship the Millennium Falcon." The Mandalorian asked as he turned his head back to look at Natalia.

"She's not my ship, she's my brother's ship." Natalia stated as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

"She?"

"Don't insult her." Natalia spoke as she pointed a stern finger at the Mandalorian. "She'll make point five past lightspeed, I doubt yours could do the same."