𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I woke up at seven o'clock as usual

I woke up at seven o'clock as usual. But today with a smile on my face. Maybe it's because I went out for once, with friends, I guess you could say. Or maybe because a man who's worth like a billion dollars drove me home last night. I should shut up though, he probably drives thousands of girls home.

I get out of bed and take a quick shower. When I get out I get dressed and eat some breakfast in the kitchen. I know what you're thinking, "Sahara I thought you didn't eat breakfast because 'ain't nobody got time for that'". I can't help it, I'm so happy that I actually have time for breakfast.

I put the bowl in the sink and grab my bag to leave. As I open my front door and step out, my foot hits a box.

What the hell? I didn't order anything.

My eyes wander to my feet to see a cardboard box. Oh my god, what if it's a bomb? I'd still open it though. I pick it up and take it back inside and put on my kitchen counter. I take a knife out the drawer and cut the tape.

You have to be fucking kidding me. There's a note on top of whatever is in here. And you wouldn't believe from who. Actually, you will because this person was trying to get me in bed last night.

"I'm sorry someone stole your phone at my club, so here's a new one, the best just for you -M.J." I read as I picked up the note. I look into the cardboard box to see the phone he bought me.

This is sweet of him, but I can't except this gift from him. This phones almost a thousand dollars, that's probably like a penny to him, but I can't. I'll just have to give to him my self somehow.

I shove the phone box into my bag and rush out the door. This made me late, great.

━━━

"Sahara where the hell did you go!" Was the first thing I heard when I got into the classroom. Oops?

Jessica walks over to me and hugged me super tight. For I few seconds I didn't know what to do so I just rubbed her back. I'm the worst at this stuff.  

"I sent you so many texts and phone calls but you didn't even answer any of them, we thought you got kidnapped or something, we searched for you for like hours," She said letting go, very upset.

"I'm sorry, my phone got stolen and I had to leave but I couldn't find you guys, so I took a cab home," I lied. I couldn't tell her what actually happened. I'm going to keep this whole thing a secret.

"It's alright, I'm still pissed, but please don't do that ever again," she laughs it off. Soon after our professor came in and started the class.

━━━

I decided that I would be taking a taxi to the Jackson Industries building. Just to give back this phone though. Throughout this cab ride I thought about what to say and what to do. I'm pretty sure I won't see him. They wouldn't let a random girl in to see him, right?