Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I woke up to an empty bed. This was strange, Yoongi and I always woke up together. I sat up and saw the bathroom door open, I peeped in the closet but the light was off.  I sighed and went into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and showered
before entering the closet and getting ready for today.

I walked out of the room and saw Namjoon walking up the stairs

I walked out of the room and saw Namjoon walking up the stairs. I smiled brightly as he showed off his dimple smile.

" Good Morning Namjoonie Oppa! Can you please tell me where Yoongi is?" I said

" Follow me, he is in his office." He said nicely.

I followed behind him as I had never been to Yoongi's office since we lived here. He would always be in his room, the kitchen or the library. I felt myself getting excited as we got closer to his office. It was strange how much I missed him already and we had only been apart for a few minutes. Namjoon knocked on the door and Yoongi yelled at him and told him to go away. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders and turned to me.

" It's best we leave him alone. When he says to go its best to go." He said nervously.

I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door myself. To my surprise Yoongi opened the door but from his facial expression, I knew I should've listen to Namjoon. He just glared at me as I was about touch his face, but he push my hand away. I looked up at him in confusion.

" Yoongi I just.........."

" GO AWAY DAMN IT! I NEED TO WORK! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE UNDER ME EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!" He Yelled at me.

He slammed the door in my face as Namjoon reached for my hand. I shook my head no and went back into Yoongi's room. I grabbed my purse and packed a bag with some of my things. I walked out of the room and ran down the stairs. I heard Namjoon and Jin calling my name but I honestly didn't care, I just wanted to be alone. I felt stupid and used. I began walking as I waited on the taxi. Once one stop I climb inside and went to my favorite hiding spot. I paid the taxi driver and entered the house. I went straight to my room and laid in the bed. I felt hurt! Stressed out or not that wasn't fair. He had no right to talk to me like that. I'll let him see how it feels to wake up without me, to have to go days without me. I will make him suffer for that.

~HOURS LATER~
Yoongi's Pov

I had just finished half of the paperwork I needed to have done. I decided to take a break and check on Y/n. I knew she would probably give me the silent treatment for yelling at her but once I showed her some love she would definitely forgive me. I went into my room but I didn't see her there at all. I furrowed my eye brows, she was always in the room. I brushed it off and went downstairs and saw the guys looking very worried. Jin was pacing by the front door. I furrowed my eyebrows again because they wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

" Where is Y/n?" I said coldly.

There was nothing but silence in the room. I watched as all of them looked down at the ground. Jin walked into the living room and sighed.