Chapter 32: No Time To Waste

Okay just a quick side note; there's gonna be a lot of important information in this chapter, and I know that it is no fluff or anything like that but be patient because next chapter will make up for it!

"Hurry Kenobi!" I laughed as I watched him run towards the entrance of the estate.

"Well, I can't fly princess!" He yelled back as he held his cloak above his head and was sprinting even faster. The rain poured down on him mercilessly and his feet splashed water everywhere. I laughed as he almost tripped over his own feet and dashed inside in a daze of mud and dirt.

"Watch it, you're soaking the floor!" Chuckling as he ruffled his hair and drops of water spilled everywhere I closed the door right behind him.

"What do you want me to do?" Obi-Wan said as he took off some layers of his robes, wringing the water out of them and groaning in frustration. He dropped it with a disgusted look on his face, groaning softly. "You're the one that left me in that storm."

"You're too heavy to carry, my dear Obi-Wan." I walked over to him and handed him a few towels I was sure Finn had placed there for us. When he struggled with his tunic I helped him pull it over his head while laughing at him. His cheeks flared red and he tried to look angry but an amused smile continued to play on his lips.

"Hey! If you want to continue whatever you've been doing I suggest you get a room. " Anakin walked down the stairs leading to the main entrance where we were. "The hallway isn't the place, at the very least."

"Anakin!" His former master retorted, throwing a soaking piece of garment his way.

"All right, I'll stop." He easily dodged it and walked towards us. "I've talked with Finn. Everyone has got a place to sleep tonight. Should we be thinking about what to do tomorrow?"

"Yeah just give us a minute to get changed." I smirked as Obi-Wan huffed as he dried his hair. "We'll meet you in the study after."

Anakin continued to glance between us as we dried ourselves off and crossed his arms before his chest. "So, are you going to tell me what happened or should I just let my imagination fill in the gaps?" He was clearly amused as the smug grin grew even wider.

"Anakin, try not to get too excited." Obi-Wan retorted. "We both know your mind isn't capable of imagining anything."

Anakin just scoffed in response, his gaze landing on me. "What about you, princess?"

"Just go get Cody and Rex." I pushed past him as I went up the stairs. "I'll fill you in later." Halfway up I came face to face with the owner of the house. His kind brown eyes met mine as he chuckled lightly, his gaze wandering over to the soaking jedi master at his doorstep.

"I'm glad to see you two are all right." He laid his hand on the small of my back and guided me further up the stairs. "I was getting worried you'd get lost in the storm."

"I don't think the storm was what they were lost in." Anakin followed us. "More like in each other's-" he yelled in surprise when his tunic suddenly caught fire at the edges. When the flames started to spread out he hopelessly darted for the door, running by an all too amused Obi-Wan. He dashed through the entrance and jumped into a pool of water right outside the house.

"As much as this amuses me, maybe lighting people on fire isn't the best way to silence someone?" Finn nudged my side.

"He's fine, look at him." I pointed at Anakin as he rolled around to douse the flames. "If there was ever a chance of him getting hurt I would've stopped."

"Right. Do no harm and all that." Finn sighed deeply but he couldn't wipe off the smile on his face. His gaze darted to Obi-Wan as he motioned for him to follow. "Come, let me get you some new clothes."