Chapter 12: I Don't Trust You

~Y/N POV~

This was getting us no where.

We were just going around in circles.

They I hoped they didn't think I was stupid cause there's no way in hell they think I'm gonna agree to this. I'm not like them. I'm not gonna be Fury's foot soldier and follow his every command. Like hell I'd do that I don't even wanna be here. I didn't sign up for this shit.

"Delete the video you brat," Fury says in, well, fury. "No can do savvy," I say without looking at him. "Its a prank and a prank has to be something you can remember," I grab some my favorite ice cream, cookies n' cream,"How will anyone be able to remember if its not there," I say grinning as I take my first scoop of ice cream. I start walking away from them. I won't delete the video not yet anyways but I will be saving it forever.

"You can't do this that video is personal for him Y/N," Steve says in a serious voice,"Take it down." Although he is deadly serious most of his comrades couldn't help but laugh some trying to contain it but I mean c'mon on, this is a valuable weapon right here.

I had set up a camera in Fury's office while at S.H.I.E.L.D's base and the night I snuck out I went to retrieve it. I looked through it to see if I had anything usable. And boy oh boy it was complete gold.

One day while in his office doing some paperwork Fury got up and looked outside his door to what I assume to be checking if the coast is clear. He then locks the door for extra precaution. After making sure he's completely alone and no one can see him he starts to put on some music. He starts to work again but bobbing his head and tapping to the beat. He starts muttering the lyrics then full on pouring his heart and soul into the song. He gets up and starts dancing and singing. He hops on his desk grabbing a pencil and using it as a microphone. I was completely shocked at the end of the video.

Now they were telling me to take the video down.

If I didn't Fury was going to interrogate me to see if I'm a threat or not seeing how I slipped out of the tower without even JARVIS noticing. I scoff and say,"You think I care about anything you people say," I roll my eyes,"I'm not even here on my own free will and I sure as hell ain't gon sit still like every thing is alright. I'm not one of you're drooling fans. Unlike them.......I don't trust you...at all." I get up and walk anyway with my ice cream.

"Do you think that someday we'll be free of the world Y/N," she says looking at the setting sky one hand reached towards it. "I don't know," I say fiddling with my hands,"The world tends to make you suffer and not let go till it thinks it's enough......then it makes you suffer more," I look at her.

"Promise we'll stay together," I plea to her. "Promise," she's says holding my hand. "We'll suffer together let the world know it doesn't matter how much it breaks us we got each other," she smiles and I lean my head on her shoulder. "That's all I need to hear."

"DON'T GO YOU PROMISED," I yell while my hands are still red from her blood. "STAY WITH ME PLEASE DON'T GO.....PLEASE," I look her body already going cold her eyes losing that shine as they shut. "Please........don't go," I wrap my arms around her holding onto her tightly.

~Steve's POV~

"She's not a threat and you know it Fury," Tony says trying to argue her case. "Then how the hell did she sneak out of your multi billionaire tower with the most advanced technology in the world other than Wakanda," Fury says looking at him. Tony goes silent. "She can either join you guys or be put in a prison deep underwater where she can't escape," he says in a serious tone. "We can't force her to fight our battles," Wanda yells. "I won't be apart of that not after seeing her screaming in her sleep we have no idea what she's been through," Wanda looks down.

Then I remember the night when she woke everyone with her nightmare. I still can't get over her horrific screams. No child should be screaming like that in their sleep.

"Wanda's right we can't do that all we can do now is have someone watch her," I say looking around for agreement. Everyone nods while Fury is still skeptical. He sighs, "Alright but keep close tabs on her if she slips up either the field or the cell." He turns and leaves.

I sigh, "Guess we'll have to come up with shifts," I turn towards them, "Who's up first."

"Not it"

"Not it"

"Not it"

"Hell no"

"Bitch please"

"I'm not stable enough for that"

"You humans are hilarious"

"I think the think not"

"Try again next year"

"I'm a god you mewling quims"

'Guess we'll have to try this a different way' I think.

~Y/N POV~

I didn't feel like being human so I stayed in my wolf form for the rest of the day. I was just strolling round the tower bored. I went to the kitchen smelling someone cooking. I saw Steve cooking some dinner and then my eyes lied on the heavenly meat shining in the light.

I snuck quietly in the kitchen because Steve wasn't the only one in there. There were a total of 5 people in the kitchen. Steve, Bucky, Rocket, Groot, and Pietro. I made my way to where I was behind Steve, I then nudged him in the back of the knee. He turned around and just as I predicted he had a piece of meat in his hand.

'Jackpot'

I jumped and grabbed the meat from him. He stumbled a bit taken aback. Once I landed I sprinted out of there. By the time I was out the door I heard a 'Hey' and a couple of chuckles. I continued to run till I was in the living room. I sat in front of the large couch facing the TV eating my meat.

Most of them were in their room, training, or I don't know where. I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I look up to meet Wanda's gaze.

"Why can't I get inside your head?"