Chapter 4 - Touring the Campus

Jack:
"you want us to attend your school?"

Ozpin:
"well of course, I think you will make a fine addition to beacon academy and it doesn't seem like you will be able to leave remnant anytime soon"

Jack:
"you make a valid point, there's no way the Winters Edge will fly again so we are definitely not leaving, what do you think Emmitt?"

Emmitt:
"I say why the hell not, it's not like we have anything better to do while we're stranded here"

Jack:
"that settles it then, we would be honored to attend your prestigious academy"

Ozpin:
"Exelent, I will notify all teachers on campus today, tomorrow you will go through the Initiation, here are you're scrolls and the key to your dorm room it will be the empty room one across from Team RWBY and one door down, I'll also have uniforms sent to your dorm room shortly"

I examined the device called a scroll that ozpin had given us, after scanning it I uploaded the data into my tactical UGPS and incorporated the scroll into it giving me all of the features of the device directly on my armored forearm.

Ozpin:
"we will speak again tomorrow at the cliff to which Team RWBY will show you the way. Until then I leave you in the capable hands of team RWBY they can show you around campus and to your dorms"

Right after leaving Ozpin's office Ruby sprung to life with excitement

Ruby:
"this is gonna be so much fun! Weiss and I will take Jack and Yang and Blake can take Emmitt, let's meet back at the dorms in an hour.

Yang:
"sounds like fun, come on "Metal Man" let's go

Emmitt:
"don't call me that, I hate nicknames"

Yang:
"ease up already or I'll start calling ya grouchy tin-pants"

Emmitt:
#sigh# "please no"

After I watch Emmitt, Yang and Blake walk off into the distance I turn to Ruby and Weiss, and ruby immediately reruns to a ball of excitement and begins bombarding me with questions about my weapons and gear

Ruby:
"what do you're weapons do? can I see them?  How strong are you? How far do you think you could throw me? What's that thing on your arm?  What's in the pouches? How do you use the bathroom in the suit? Can you breathe in space?"

Jack:
"Woah Woah Woah, one question at a time Geez, you lost me there"

Weiss:
"Ruby you dunce"

Ruby:
"I'm sorry, it's just I'm kinda obsessed with weapons"

Jack:
"then you'd get along great with Emmitt, he lives and breathes weaponry"

Weiss:
"I know, let's go down to the practice range then you can show Ruby all of your gear in a safe environment"

Ruby:
"Yessssss, great idea Weiss, let's GOOOOOOO!!!

Without any warning Ruby burst into a ball of rose petals and zooms off into the distance catching me completely off guard.