22. imessages + real life

IMESSAGES
sebby 🤍 + blair

SEBBY 🤍
just landed

BLAIR
okay
i'm not gonna b able to wait for
u at the gate but
u can find my car
parked right out front
of the airport entrance

SEBBY 🤍
see you then

blair couldn't hold her excitement. her right leg was bouncing up and down as she kept her eyes glued to the doors. the girls ears perked up when she saw a black nasa cap and leather jacket in the crowd. blair unlocked her doors. sebastian smiles at blair through the windows; she motions to the back seat and he opens the door, putting his luggage on the floor of the car.

"hey how are you" blair car gets flushed with the smell of mint, vanilla, and black teakwood. the girls drives out of the airport and into the high way.

"i'm good, long plane ride" sebastian lets out a breath as he takes off his cap.

"i can only imagine. california to new york"

"yeah, hopefully i will be able to move to new york so this moving then can be a lot easier" sebastian says. he sees blair gave him a confused look. "don't tell anyone but we're going to start the production of a show of bucky and sam. so i'm probably going to have to move to new york soon"

"two minutes in and you are already spilling marvel secrets!"

blair laughed. they had a playful banter the whole car ride, never a dull moment. the girl never dropped her smile

-