Twenty

Things started to get a bit better for Taehyung and Jungkook after opening up their relationship to their friends.

A great change mostly happened on Taehyung's part as the days went by.

He no longer feels too afraid for the world to witness his love for Jungkook.

Slowly, he tried to loosen up, be a bit more honest to himself so he could show what he truly feels for the ravenette.

"Let's see if you still feel pain on your knee." The doctor said, stretching Taehyung's leg.

His cast had been finally removed to everyone's relief.

"Is there a feeling of discomfort?" The doctor asked to which Taehyung just shakes his head.

"No. It just felt a bit itchy..." He said, making the doctor smile.

"That's just normal. As soon as you reach home, wash the area and clean it up." The doctor reminded.

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously. He glanced on his right, seeing Jungkook staring at him.

The ravenette had volunteered to accompany him to the hospital since Tessa had to finish some work related stuffs.

"Strenuous activities and exercises are still prohibited for the first two weeks. In between, if you feel a sudden pain on your knee and if it gets swollen, schedule an appointment with me so I can examine it." The doctor added, scribbling a few reminders on a paper.

"That means there's still no soccer for a while." Jungkook whispered to the brunet who just pouted.

"Come back after 2 weeks for a follow up checkup." The doctor ended, handing the paper to Jungkook who immediately took it.

"Thanks, doc." Taehyung uttered, smiling at the doctor who gave him a nod.

Jungkook instinctively went to his side when he saw him getting down from the hospital bed. His hand supported his back in a tender manner that had Taehyung blushing.

"Careful." Jungkook whispered.

"I no longer have a cast, Jungkookie." Taehyung reminded, finally landing his feet on the ground.

His freshly casted off knee still feels a bit stiff and uncomfortable but it's no longer painful.

The two of them gave the doctor one last bow before heading outside of the hospital.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked, trying to make sure he's comfortable.

The brunet stopped, lifted his leg and shook it a little to show the ravenette that it has truly healed.

"I think I can finally run on the field." Taehyung grinned, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"After 2 weeks." Jungkook uttered, flicking Taehyung's forehead that made the latter pout.

"I miss playing already." Taehyung whined to which Jungkook just laughed.

"You will.. after 2 weeks." Jungkook grinned.

He reached out for Taehyung's hand, intertwining it against his own all the way to their home.

---------

Taehyung comfortably rested his legs across Jungkook's lap as they both sat on the couch.

His eyes were glued on the television while the ravenette tenderly wiped his leg with a wet towel.

He would occasionally steal glances over Jungkook, giggling internally with the way the latter was too focused on what he's doing.

Taehyung felt so pampered, and he's not complaining at all.