Chapter 25

The cunning prince of Shivgarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was too shocked to see plan getting backfired but he knew he could not do anything. As the queen rode towards the kingdom, Veerbhadra who was feigning unconsciousness till now remembered his failed plan.

Leaning completely on her tender back covered with her long ebony black tresses smelling of fresh jasmine scent, Veerbhadra pressed all his body weight on his goldfish as he enjoyed her natural body fragrance mixed with her sweat, smell of blood and smell of her sandalwood soap.

Flinching at the animalistic fighting techniques of his goldfish, he mentally paid tribute to his men.

Remembering his plan, he realized he had planned to determine the strength of his goldfish since the day she had climbed the gopuram of the temple. Since then, he was planning meticulously.

Having gone back to his kingdom, Veerbhadra had contacted eight of his most trusted royal guards and asked them to plunder the villages of Vijaygarh regularly disguised as dacoits.

The trained royal guards were commanding officers of the Rajputana army and were revered all over Shivgarh for their valor and victories in the neighbouring kingdom.

His plan was simple. With Trayambak on his hand, he had made sure that his goldfish would come all alone in the forest.

He had staged everything from huts to his men beating him. He had expected the queen to flinch, get afraid, scream or run. He had expected his goldfish to make a mistake. Little had he imagined the dreadful consequence?

He had a simple plan, the royal guards disguised as dacoits were instructed to capture the queen proving her incompetent thereby crumbling the pride of queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore.

As the foolish public of Vijaygarh would have got outrageous when the queen was nowhere to be found, the people would have blamed the old king for crowning his incompetent daughter as the new ruler.

Then he had planned to wage the war on Vijaygarh. Killing the king and exhibited the captured queen in the center of the prosperous Vijaygarh, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput had planned to usurp the throne of Vijaygarh renaming the Rathore kingdom as Mahendragarh after his dead grandfather.

Later he had planned to lure the fragile queen to spend time with him in exchange of her kingdom. Then crumbling her self-respect and relishing her womanhood, Veerbhadra had planned to make her life pathetic than a beggar.

He had everything planned to make sure the royal queen of Vijaygarh, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore would have led her life in a dungeon regretting taking birth.

However, within a night, all his devious planning was ruined. He remembered the sight of his eight best soldiers losing their lives in front of his eyes while he could not even pick up the sword and kill the queen for once and all.

He knew killing her was a negligible punishing for the inhumane queen, Maharani Aparajita Singh Rathore. He wanted her to cry for her existence. He wanted his goldfish to suffer the pain she enjoyed giving. He flinched as he remembered her cutting the arm of his shoulder. He wanted to inflict her body, her soul, her mind and her heart with excruciating pain.

For now, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput was indeed numbed at the events. For once, he wanted to strangle the queen right then as she was riding swiftly trying to reach the palace as soon as possible.

Immediately coming up with another devious plan Veerbhadra smirked.
Promising his dead men who were asset to his kingdom justice, Yuvraj Veerbhadra Singh Rajput knew how to crumble the unimaginably courageous woman possessing matchless valor. He knew first he had to break her heart and then her soul.

Leaning on her tender back, Veerbhadra sighed as he feigned to hiss in pain. Pressing his chin on her shoulder clad in a cotton hunting costume, Veerbhadra took a deep breath.

Aparajita, on the other hand, who was riding swiftly towards the palace was irritated as the unconscious royal pressed his body onto hers. She was beyond, frustrated when the man fanned his hot breath near her ear gaining a bit of consciousness.

Stopping in her tracks for once, she pushed him backwards with all her might careful enough to not hurt his wounds.

Veerbhadra internally chuckled as his goldfish trying to avoid his touch. Hissing in pain, he cried feebly. The generous queen was taken aback.

Unable to find any alternative, Aparajita pulled him forwarding balancing his muscular weight on her tender body, she pulled the harness of her pet horse and began her journey.

Veerbhadra simpered and feigning a painful voice, he said, “My back…. is …… injured. The cloth around …….. my waist …….. is stressing my wound”.

Aparajita sighed realizing the pain of the royal of Shivgarh. Her heart wretched as she relived the insane dacoits punching the poor man continuously in his stomach. Taking a deep breath, she untied the cotton cloth from her waist and said, “Hold me tight with your hands”.

Veerbhadra smiled as he engulfed the small waist of his goldfish with his rough hands. Pressing her stomach tightly, he relived the day when his angelic goldfish was bathing in the river. Taking a deep breath, he sucked his lips lustfully smelling the hair of the queen.

“Who are you?”, Aparajita questioned as she increased the speed of her horse.

“I am the prince of Shivgarh. Those dacoits were looting my kingdom so I had to come in the forest.” Veerbhadra chose his words wisely as he confessed the truth he had staged. He wanted to see her reaction after knowing he was her enemy.

“You are hurt. I will take you to the royal physician. After that, go back to your kingdom”, Aparajita said in a monotone while Veerbhadra’s heart panged realizing the generous queen did not consider him as her enemy.

Being a Kshatriya, the queen was fulfilling her duties of helping the ones who are in her shelter, her territory while he was planning for her decimation, he thought. However, his logical thoughts were soon overtaken by the sight of the battle wherein eight of his soldiers had lost their lives.

❤❤❤

Hi everyone
Enjoy the new chapter and this was the devilish plan of Veerbhadra.... 🤔
Curse him, please, he deserves that till he doesn't get on right track... 😜
Shower your love on this story with your valuable votes and lovely comments...♥️♥️♥️♥️
I will be getting back, tomorrow, till then stay tuned...💖
Love you all
💜