VI (Part 1)

BEFORE YOU KEEP READING, AN IMPORTANT REMINDER:

Even if it's based on a TV Show, this fanfic isn't for children. It contains mature language, blood, violence, curses, deaths, abuse, and sexual advances.

Please don't read it if you're not used to reading these topics. Remember this is just a story and we don't support any kind of abuse.

Finally, we hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------

Our heroes, who have finished their rest, continued on their path - now they found themselves facing a new obstacle. In front of them was a deep pit which didn't seem to have an end, and there weren't any bridges or ropes to use to cross to the other side. Varian leaned out a little towards the pit, carefully observing and trying to find the bottom, but it was impossible. He straightened up and turned to face them.

"So, how are we going to get across?"

Ariadna looked around and found what they needed: hanging on the wall, protected by a crystal, was a very long, braided, golden-colored rope. A rope which seemed very familiar to the adults - it was Rapunzel's hair. Cassandra carefully approached it and took it in her hands. She remained silent.

"This has to be a joke," Varian snapped in horror. "This is..."

"Yes, this is Raps' hair." The lady answered in disgust.

Ariadna's face became tinted red in pure rage. She murmured a curse to Fredrick and Luzbel, and went to go look for a place to hang the braid.

"Perhaps this will help," Cassandra told her, and she offered her a bow and arrow.

"Thanks!"

The princess tied the end of the braid to the arrow and looked for a point to nail it to. When she found it, she released the arrow, hitting her target.

"Beyond this pit, you'll find Lilith. Please prepare yourselves." The little girl told them in a serious tone of voice.

Cassandra tied the other end of the hair, making sure it kept a firm grip. She inhaled deeply and exhaled through her mouth. She then went in front of them and held on to the rope with her hands to cross over the immense hole. Ruddiger easily ran over the rope and made it to the other side. Varian looked at the little girl.

"You wanna go first?"

"Alright..." The girl went in position and started crossing, closing her eyes.

Varian hung on and closely followed the little princess. He wasn't sure if it was just him, but it seemed as if she had a fear of heights. He decided to stay close. He didn't want any surprises.

When they made it across to the other side, they found themselves in front of a large iron door, with a five-pointed star engraved in the center. There was not any type of lock, but in the center of the star was a dagger, and a small stone basin that was completely empty.

Ariadna approached the door and took the dagger into her hands. She took off one of her gloves, and, shutting her eyes, she made a cut on her right palm. She let the blood fill the little stone basin. When it was filled, the door opened.

"...Okay," Varian said in a disturbed tone of voice.

"What kind of lock is this?" Cassandra frowned, her expression showing complete confusion and disgust.

"Come in..." A soft, feminine voice called out to them from behind the door. The brave souls began to walk in - though Cassandra stopped Varian.

"Hey, moron," she said, gripping the young man's shirt.