❤️ ѕιχту

After Jiahui got changed into an orange sweatshirt and leggings, she went downstairs and was greeted but the other couple in this house.

"Did y'all sleep together?" Jiahui wriggled her eyebrows, making the other girl blush.

"Why do you need to know that?" Miyoung covered her blush with the palm of her hand.

"Because I want to know. Jaemin?" Not getting an answer for Miyoung, her gaze shifted to the boy next to Miyoung.

"Yeah, she feels asleep while taking care of me" Jaemin smiled towards his new girlfriend, picking up her hand with his non-injured one.

"I bet you two have already had your first kiss-" Jiahui was about the rant about their cuteness, but the doorbell scared their ears.

"Who's that?" Donghyuck's head shot up, after being buried deep into his laptop screen.

"I don't know, I'll get it though!" Jiahui slipped towards the humongous front door, twisting the handle to open it. "Hello- Chenle! And Jisung!"

She immediately engulfed both of them in a hug, struggling to keep the boys in between her short arms.

"We went to the cafe yesterday, but you weren't there" Jisung worried. "Chenle and I thought you got kidnapped-"

"No Jisung, calm down. I'm right here so I'm fine, and I was also helping a friend pack up and move here" Jiahui informed the younger, inviting them inside.

"Who was it- Jisungie~" As soon as Jaemin saw Jisung, he rushed over to him and squished his stretchy cheek.

"I see Jaemin, you like him more than me" Miyoung pouted, look the other way.
She was obviously joking, which made everyone besides Jisung and Jaemin crack up into laughter.

"Oh hey, Hyung" Chenle bowed, seeing a small, awoken, Renjun.

"Oh..." He yawned. "You two are here?"

"Yeah, I guess they're staying breakfast then" Jiahui slipped behind the kitchen counter, smiling as her boyfriend followed.

"The hoodies make you look fun-sized too" Donghyuck snorted, slapping his knee at his own joke.