95🔥Relationships

Yoongi stood in the hallway with SeokJin, the fire elemental sighing as he leaned against one of the hallway walls.

It's been almost 48 hours since the last time Hoseok and Yoongi spoke properly, and SeokJin hated the way it was ripping his best friend apart; all because Hoseok believed Yoongi didn't want to be with him anymore.

"What is it, SeokJin Hyung?" Yoongi asked, he was on his way to the dining hall but had been stopped by SeokJin, the elder insisting they needed to talk. Yoongi just followed him, not wanting to argue and hoping the elder would make it quick so he could go get some breakfast.

"It's about Hoseok," SeokJin started, Yoongi now understanding why Jin had been so persistent, "he thinks you don't want to be with him anymore, Yoongi."

At those words Yoongi's eyes widened, his breath stopping and time freezing for a second as Yoongi processed the words, Hoseok thought Yoongi didn't want to be with him?

"Why the hell would he even think that?" Yoongi exasperated, not hiding his annoyance, why couldn't things just run smoothly for once? No miscommunication, no misunderstandings.

SeokJin sighed, raking his hands through his hair, "I don't know, maybe because you wanted space from him, maybe because Hoseok's naturally insecure. He's always been this way, everything in his life has always had a double meaning, it started when he was a kid. Whenever his mother would say 'I'm alright' she would mean 'I'm dying inside and want to someone to help me' it trained Hoseok to overthink, to try and find the deeper meaning behind someone's words." he looked at Yoongi, making direct eyecontact with the younger male, "so did you say something that he could take the wrong way?"

Yoongi thought, he thought hard, his thumb in between his teeth as he looked back on the conversation he had with Hoseok. Then it dawned in him, his eyes widening and hand pulling at his hair, SeokJin raised a curious eyebrow.

"I told him I needed space from him."

SeokJin audibly groaned, hitting his head on the wall behind him.

"B-but I didn't mean it like that-"

"I know you didn't, trust me, if I were you I'd want some space too with all of this, but of course he took it the wrong way," the elder sighed, shaking his head, "just talk to him, assure him it's not what you meant, Hoseok's sensitive and I know you didn't mean your words in that way, but they hurt him."

Yoongi nodded, he knew Hoseok was sensitive but didn't think he'd take his words towards that light. Hoseok's his soulmate, he loves him, and this incident only proves they need to work on their trust.

Just because they're soulmates, doesn't mean their relationship would work perfectly from the start, relationships required trust, communication, honesty, something they still needed to work towards.

<><><>

"I told you not to come!" Jimin hissed as he walked towards Ilsung, the earth elemental was currently getting some chocolate pretzels from the food table while trying to hold his already full plate.

For a skinny guy, Ilsung sure ate a lot.

NamJoon had fallen in step beside Jimin, wrapping his arm around the wind elemental. Jimin wanted to speak to Ilsung alone to make it less awkward, but of course Namjoon couldn't allow that now could he.

Before Jimin could protest to NamJoon coming along, they were already behind Ilsung, Jimin tapping on his shoulder, a sweet smile on his plump lips.

Ilsung turned around, half of a chocolate croissant in his mouth, he quickly bit down on the piece and swallowed; looking between Jimin and NamJoon with wide puppy eyes.

Jimin visibly cooed, "Hey, Sung, can I-" NamJoon squeezed Jimin's hip, Jimin internally rolling his eyes, "we talk to you?"

Ilsung nodded, "Can I bring my food?" he inquired, popping a pretzel in his mouth.

The couple nodded, all of them walking out of the dining hall and towards one of the balconies, since it was a spot private enough for what they needed to talk to him about.

"So, what's this about?" he inquired, eating his food without a care in the world.

NamJoon just stared at Ilsung as if he were some alien.

Jimin leaned his back against NamJoon's chest, "You know how you can do the Earth vibrations?" Ilsung nodded while raising an eyebrow, "well we were wondering if you could do that for us, we need to see if you can find human vibrations within the forest in front of the academy."

Ilsung put his plate down, his curiosity peaked, "Why would you need to find a human in the forest?"

Jimin sighed, proceeding to explain to Ilsung the secret tunnel they found in the library and their theory on Akane actually being alive. They told him about Hayoon and how Songhee figured out that she was Akane and Joonwae's child since Songhee knew her well. This proving to Ilsung the frost and fire rumor wasn't true. NamJoon decided to tell them about the witches and stuff, things that Ilsung could know and things that were necessary for him to know with what he may be doing for them.

By the time they finished it went from 11 in the morning to around 2.

Ilsung just sat down, listening to everything they had to say. He noticed how tense NamJoon was around him, it made him laugh. Once they were done, Ilsung stood back up.

"Okay, I'll do it," Ilsung confirmed, Jimin cheered while running over to the taller and hugging him tight, NamJoon's jaw clenched at the action.

Once Jimin let go and went back to standing next to NamJoon, Ilsung said, "I don't have feelings for your man, NamJoon-ssi," NamJoon raised an eyebrow at him, Ilsung smirking, "I don't want to be with Jimin, he's all yours, so you can stop being so tense all the time. Because if I still wanted Jimin, i'd probably be with him right now."

NamJoon's jaw clenched even harder at those words, to the point he even thought it was going to break, Jimin shook his head.

"Tell me when you want me to do it, i'll be in the library," with that, Ilsung walked away from them with the plate of food still in his hands.

Jimin turned to NamJoon, his hand on NamJoon's chest, "He was joking, baby."

"Well it wasn't funny," NamJoon muttered, pulling Jimin out of the balcony by the hand they had interlocked with each other.

Jimin just laughed, he found jealous NamJoon adorable.