Chapter 12

Y/N felt like she was drugged. Her whole sense numb, her body screaming for this strange man, her mind muddled.

An undid the buttons of his pant. Pulling out his quite large penis, smiling at her.

"I don't know if you want to suck it or not. But it's up to you". He taunted.

Before Y/N could say or do anything, she was pulled out of the water, as someone else grabbed An roughly.

Eriol was wrapping a towel around her body. His face contorted in rage and worry as he grabbed her chin.

He jerked her face to his. Peering into her odd looking eyes, noticing how large her pupils were.

"I think she's been enchanted. She seems completely different". He commented as Y/N hugged him tenderly burying her face into his chest and trying to reach down to his own crotch.

Eriol grabbed her wandering hand biting his lip in frustration.

He would've loved to let her do what she wanted, but the strange man was still staring intensely at Y/N, not even caring as Adam and Rys held him to the ground.

Eriol hugged her protectively as the twins walked over.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing to my Y/N". Eriol spat his eyes turning red in anger.

Both of the twins were carrying long sharp looking spreads. They looked at An in malice.

"Nothing. I just wanted to use the spring but she attacked me". An laughed

He was laughing more at the situation . As if this small group of weaklings could do anything to him.

"How did you enchant her?! What are you?" Snarled Adam

An thought for a second and seeing how Y/N's pupils seemed to lessen in size, he figured he should bail out.

Not that he couldn't kill anyone, but he would need to take the female by himself. Later on of course.

And just like that he disappeared.

Making Adam and Rys stumble in shock as he completely vanished from their arms.

"What was that?! What was he?" Adam said frantically as he looked around.

"I don't know. Whatever he was, he was very strong. Which is odd since he was male. His entire scent was off". Rys said

A small groan made everyone look at Y/N as she stirred in Eriols arms.

"Everything hurts so bad. Eriol help me". She cried he picked her up.

"I think we need to get back to the house. Eriol take her. Twins you two stay with me. I need to see if that male left any residue. Rys we might need to make medicine. So I'm counting on you for the woodwork". Adam said authoritatively as everyone else nodded.

The twins were hesitant on leaving Y/N with Eriol but seeing her pale face they decided to follow Adams orders.

Eriol ran back to the house. Managing to make it in a quick run, and placing Y/N on the couch when he was inside.

He was wondering what to give her when she grabbed his face.

"Kiss me. I'm in so much pain. I just need sex. I need you". She demanded her face red now.

Her eyes looked wild.

Eriols eyes widened in surprise as he realized he was under a lust enchantment.

And the only way that it could be cured, was either have sex itself, or drink Larama water. And god knows if the others would be able to find or make any.

He didn't want to take advantage of her at her current state.

But he knew it would just get worse for he'd.

Sitting down next to her he let her kiss him. Moaning softly to himself as the towel was slowly coming undone.

Her breasts spilling out as he broke away from their kiss.

"Y/N I don't think I can have sex with you. But I can help relieve you. Is there anything you want me to do?" He asked he slowly took off the towel.

"Everything. Please". She begged parting her legs.

He helped her sit up and started to kiss her wet body.

Her hair was still wet, dropping small tears of water down her body.

He kissed her collarbones and reached for one of her breasts. Marveling at how beautiful her body was.

As he pinched the nipple, she let out a large squeal, and he smiled almost sadly.

"If only you would let me do such things without having to be enchanted".

He latched his mouth on the breast, sucking away eagerly as she let out little whimpers, stroking his head.

With his free hands, he reached down, one thing he did know was that women didn't to orgasms if their clits were teased.

So he stroked it, gently at first, then a little rougher.

Listening to her whimpers growing into gasps of pleasure.

"Eat me out. Please". She begged him.

He unlatched himself and slowly fell between her legs. Spreading her legs a little further and letting his long tongue lick her throbbing clit.

He teased it, as her gasps became more strangled, wishing that he could just be inside of her.

As he continued to lick it a little roughly, he felt her seize up as she cried out, knowing that she was having a pretty powerful orgasm.

He lapped any juices coming out of her, taking note at how amazing she tasted, as she let out an exhausted sigh.

Lifting his head, he knew that the enchantment wouldn't be broken, but at least with this the symptoms would die down.

He just hoped the others came back soon before he too would end up losing it.