Careless(Older Sister!ShinobuX Congenital Insensitivity! Younger Sister! Reader

This chapter was requested by PillowWillowTree

(Reader P.O.V)

As I walked back towards the Butterfly Estate, I saw a figure running towards me. As the figure grew closer, I saw it was my older sister, Shinobu running towards me, with a concerned look replacing her usual smile. I was curious as to why she looked this way, and was blessed with an answer when my sister finally spoke.

"(Y/N)! You're bleeding a lot, I told you to be careful. This is the opposite! Come on, I'll patch you up.", Shinobu said, leading me towards the Estate.

(Time skip)

(Shinobu P.O.V)

'This is the 4th time I've had to do this, because she was so wounded. What if she doesn't come back to me. What if she is so wounded, she dies? What if she bleeds out so much, to the point where she can't move?'

(Reader P.O.V)

After my sister treated my wounds, I was leaving the room when my sister stopped me, and turned me around.

"(Y/N). You need to be more careful. You can't be this careless. This is the 4th time this week, and it's been many more times before this. You must be careful! You know you can't feel any pain. And that's what scares me. I can't lose you. I refuse to lose another sister.", she said, tears brimming her eyes as she stared at me.

I sighed and put my hands on her shoulders. "Sister. Im very sorry for worrying you. But don't worry, ok? I'll be ok. I won't leave you. I can't leave my older sister. After all, I still need to surpass you, right? I have a mission tomorrow, ok. But I promise to return, without a scratch. I promise, ok?", I said, reassuring my troubled sister.

She was still for a moment, before nodding, and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Ok. But be careful!", she said, staring at me seriously.

I nodded, and gave a reassuring smile, before leaving the room.

(Time skip)

The next morning, I got dressed and ready to leave. My mission was to find a demon that had been causing a ruckus in a village. The demon was, apparently, a sword wielder.

An expert.

It even used breathing techniques.

I finally arrived at the village, and began walking around, biding my time, trying to find the demon, and I finally spotted it under the pale light of the moon.

It was taller than me, male, and had short, black hair, and had the number six in its eyes.

It smiled when it saw me.

"Finally. A pillar. Now I have a challenge! Man, these other demon slayers have been so boring. But now, it'll be interesting.", he said readying his blade while I readied mine.

"Lightning breathing: Fifth Form, Heat Lightning!", he yelled, and rushed at me, slashing at me.

I returned an attack.

"Crystal breathing: First Form, Blooming Quartz!",I shouted, while jumping into the air and spiraling downwards at him, spinning my blade.

I slashed his cheek, and his upper arm, then flipped backwards, away from him.

'Damn, I missed his neck.', I thought to myself, while readying another attack.

But he smirked.

"You're finished, Crystal Pillar.", then he attacked.

"Lightning breathing: Sixth Form, Rumble and Flash!", he shouted, then slashed me.

I suddenly felt weak, but I didn't feel any pain. The last thing I saw, was the demon smirking, before leaving.

(Shinobu P.O.V)

The morning after (Y/N) left cane, and I waited by the gates for her return, already holding bandages, knowing she would be injured.

'She's always injured when she returns', I thought to myself, shaking my head.

I waited for a few more hours, the other pillars asking me if she had come yet, my answer was always the same.

No, not yet.

I saw a figure from far away, and I felt a weight get lifted from my chest, then my heart sank as I saw a familiar crow flying towards me, holding something. My hands flew to my mouth as I realized what it was carrying.

(Y/N)'s haori.

I collapsed to my knees, my hands digging into the dirt as I clenched my fists. Sobs shook my body, as I cried. I remembered her words two nights before.

'I promise to return without a scratch. I promise, ok?', is what she had said.

'Damn it. Damn it. You were too careless. Why didn't you listen to me. Why did you.. Why did you leave.. Me? Why did you leave me too?', I thought to myself as I cried.

'Why were you so careless?'