Red

Kim seokjin

Here I am just laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I had nothing to do with no chores nothing to buy from the store, nothing. I didn't have class and my roommate was out with his soulmate. I sat up on my bed and scanned my room, everything was gray, black, and white.
Why is everything gray, black, and white? Because I haven't met my soulmate yet. Once you meet your soulmate you'll be able to see colors but the gray colors don't bother me much but it would be nice to share colors with someone. I don't really care if my soulmate is a boy or a girl and I heard you can have multiple soulmates some people don't even have soulmates I hope that I get one.
I heard my phone go off on the nightstand next to my bed. I reached over and grabbed my phone and looked at the ID to see who it was. I turned out to be my roommate jinyoung.

"Hello," I ask curiously about why he called.

"hey seokjin are you busy?" he asked

I looked over at my desk to see it was 12:36 " no why do you ask?"

" I was out with jaebum and we saw that there's and a new restaurant has opened and wanted to invite you to lunch. If you haven't already eaten yet." jinyoung explained

I thought about it for a second, but I'm not doing anything. "sure let me get ready first."

"ok meet you there and I'll text you the address." jinyoung told me while hanging up.

I got up off my bed and walked over to my wardrobe and picked out the clothes I wanted to wear. I got dressed and put my shoes on and started to make my way out of the house. When I walked out the door jinyoung texted me the address and I started to make my way over there. The streets weren't that busy and it was pretty peaceful today. I looked up at the sky and thought about what color it is. Maybe pink, but I don't think it's pink I heard someone say it was blue once. The word pink sounds pretty though.
I started to see the new restaurants they had flowers all around the front and a cute little sign that said "Kim cafe". I walked inside one half of the cafe was like a library and the other was the cafe. I started to look for jinyoung and his soulmate jaebum. I get a little jealous of them sometimes being able to see color, but I'm still happy for them.

"seokjin, over here!" I heard jinyoung voice and looked over to see jinyoung and jaebum. I walked over to them and sat down at the table across from them.

"This place is pretty nice. don't you think?" I ask the couple

" Ya it is I like the little library area I think It's cute." jaebum said. I nodded in agreement and started to look around and saw a waiter coming to our table.

"Hello I'm namjoon ill be your waiters today." he said with a smile that showed his dimples. I looked down at the menu. My eyes widened at the sight of the menu it wasn't a gray color like it always was.

"j-jinyoung what is the color of the menu called?" I asked will looking at him. He looked at me weirdly.

 He looked at me weirdly

"red...why do you ask?" he said

" I can see the color." I looked back up at namjoon he looked surprised too.

"me too, I can see it too but only this color." he picked up the menu and stare at it. The couple across from me looked at us in surprise.

"That means we are soulmates but we have more than one!" namjoon announced excitedly.

I have more than one soulmate???