Chapter 46

~Foxy's POV~

I peeked out of the closet to find Mangle looking sadly at a man being taken to an ambulance.

It's '87 all over again. Why to Mangle? She was so innocent and didn't deserve this.

I heard another scream from a child. It didn't surprise me.

At that moment, I realized that the screaming voice was calling for me.

I ran through the nearly deserted restaurant to where I heard the scream. I could see Mangle watching me. I gave her a small nod and she did the same.

I looked in several different rooms until I found the right one.

I saw Maddie being choked and held down by both Bonnies.

"Maddie!" I yelled.

The new Bonnie turned around and hopped on me. I could feel his plastic body crushing me.

I threw him off of me and hit him with my hook. I then stabbed him in his large green eye.

He yanked the hook out of himself, and held it down with surprising strength. Bonnie grabbed me by the arm and shoved me to the wall.

He approached me menacingly. I was about to fight again when Mangle leaped on him.

"Go help Maddie." She said. "I've been wanting to do this for so long.

I got up and charged at Bonnie. I pushed him to the ground, but he didn't let go of Maddie.

He tripped me with his foot. Bonnie got up and kicked me to the side.

"Oh Foxy. We're animatronics. We aren't supposed to have friends. It's against the rules. But don't worry, I'll take care of that for you."

"No Bonnie. Why? Why can't we have friends?"

"If only you knew."

I tried to get up, but Bonnie just pushed me back down.

Bonnie put the wires from his missing arm next to Maddie's neck. I could see them sparking.

"All flowers must die, Foxy. Even the most precious rose."

The wires touched her neck.

Hey guys, I know, that evil cliffhanger. I'm sorry about the lack of updates, but hey, at least it helps with the suspense. So, also, I wanted to say that I recently got 2K views on this book. I wanted to thank you all so much for the support, it really helps and makes me happy to see that people are enjoying my story. So, anyways, have a great day, happy holidays for whatever you celebrate, and have a fabulous day. Bye <3