EPISODE 5: Watching (Part I)

[Aaaahhhhhh...

*inhales*

I'm finally backkkkk...

...at least...until more homework flows in...
WELP! LESHGUPEPSIES!]

\\\\\\\\\\0//////////

SHORT SYNOPSIS: "It was about time for BoBoiBoy and Amato to finally bond with one another after a long time of separation. But when Adu Du comes in to swipe that chance again, an internal force taunts BoBoiBoy to unleash one power, and nobody knows what it is."

*_*_*_*_*

*_*_*_*_*

SETTING: TOK ABA'S DINING ROOM
5 DAYS AFTER THE PREVIOUS EPISODE

  (Night time at Pulau Rintis rings silent. At that point, almost all are asleep. Even Liyana, Tok Aba, and even BoBoiBoy's friends are all asleep in their own homes and in their own beds. Most of them except for the father and son...and Mechabot and Ochobot.

   The two chat under a single ceiling lamp, just coming from a late afternoon fishing trip. They try talking lightly, quietly. Still, the boisterous laughter seems to be the only noise around.)

BOBOIBOY: (laughing so hard by the dining table...like he's never laughed ever)

AMATO: (looks at him, deadpanned) Why...pft...are you laughing...?

BOBOIBOY: (wheezes uncontrollably) Naww...just...pft...(laughs again)

AMATO: (chuckles) Just say it...!

BOBOIBOY: (bursts) I'M JUST SAYIlNG...(covers mouth, giggling) YOU SAID, "I'M GONNA DROP THE NET!" THEN I SAID, "OKAY..."

THEN YOU...(wheezes)...YOU DROPPED THE WHOLE THINNNNNGGGGGGG!!

   (The two Power Spheres watch the father and son laugh and chatter about the fishing trip, a rather pleasant mix of being amused..and confused)

BOBOIBOY: (slams hand on table, laughing)

AMATO: (scoffs) How was I even supposed to know you weren't supposed to drop the entire thing-?

BOBOIBOY: -PFFFTTTTTT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU DIDN'T KNOW???? WELL THEN HOW WERE YOU EVEN SUPPOSED TO GET THE WHOLE NET WHEN YOU DROP EVEN THE STRRIIIIINNGGSS-???????

AMATO: (whispers) Sh! Don't laugh like that, your mom's going to wake up...!

BOBOIBOY: (can't even breathe, muffling his wheezing through his arm)

AMATO: (rubs temple) Haiyaya...this kid...

BOBOIBOY: (just laughing too hard)

OCHOBOT: (rolls eyes at Mechabot) See, I knew you shouldn't have done that...

MECHABOT: What? THIS is my kind of fun...