-84-

-Jae-3 Weeks Later (July 2024)

-Jae-
3 Weeks Later (July 2024)

It was a hot day today so I was sitting oustide by the pool while Zay was in the gym working out since football season was around the corner.

I feel like I've been pregnant for a year to how exhausted I be feeling.

I decided to let go of my worries about Ja'Niya since nothing seemed to be happening yet. Andre was officially locked up in a state prison and doing his full 37 years. The breaking and entering was 20 years and the actual 2nd degree attempted murder was 17 years.

If he decided to be good then he might as well get out before the 37 years on good behavior.

Barakisha's funeral was last week but neither Zay and I attended only cause I can't travel.

Anyways, as I sat on one of the loungers in my two peice swimsuit, I scrolled through instagram.

"You good out here?" I looked up to see a sweaty Zavon in front of me.

"Yeah, why?"

"You been in the water yet?"

"No..."

"Aight," he takes his shirt off. "Put some music on...its hot as fuck."

He throws me his phone before he went and did a whole ass dive into the pool.

I went through his playlist and shuffled the songs so Gangsta by Darkoo(Song in MM)was now playin through the speakers.

I put both phones down before I went and joined him in the pool.

"You mad at me for sumn?" Zay asked me, wrapping his arms around me.

"No...should I be mad at you for something tho?"

"Maybe later but I juss wanna make sure you don't have any extra stuff bottled up..."

"Zay," I stared at him.

"Relax, it's nothing bad, it's just somethin you prolly finna be mad at me for."

"Well then it's probably bad," I rolled my eyes.

-Omniscient-

"Natalie, you ok honey?" Mrs. Adams rushed into the bathroom behind her.

She was faced down into the toilet bowl, emptying her stomach. She was in the middle of breakfast when she felt the wave of nausea hit causing her to rush to the bathroom.