| 11

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung-ah." The figure waved his hand in front of his face. Snapping the younger teen out of his trance. He looked at the person who waved his hand in front of him. "What is it, chim?"

"You've been spacing out so much. Til' now too." He send a concerned look towards Taehyung who seemed to realize why he has been spacing out lately. It's probably cause' of yesterday. Jimin offered his hand to the lilac who happily accepted it.

They made their way to the canteen as they got their lunch. Taehyung had plain water and a simple egg sandwich while Jimin had normal white fresh milk with ham sandwich. After they bought their lunch, they decided to eat at the roof top for today.

"I got some good new for you, Tae." The turquoise haired teen spoke while their on their way to the roof. The taller male arched his eyebrows in curiosity. Once they reached to the roof top, they took a seat on the ground nearby the railing, getting to see the spectacular view from above.

But before Jimin could tell him his 'good new', he was curious about one thing. "Hey..." Jimin paused while eyeing Taehyung's expression. The lilac hummed while sipping his plain water.

"Did something happen yesterday after I left—"

"HMMPSHHH-" Taehyung choked on his drink as some of the water came out of his nostrils while he started coughing like a lunatic person.

Exactly like that ^

"W-what?" He forced the word out as he continues to cough uncontrollably, saliva was dripping at the corners of Taehyung mouth and nose making Jimin scrunch his nose in disgust.

"Ew, bro. Seriously? That's literally disgusting and obnoxious." He took out a napkin from his front pockets and threw it at Taehyung, making the napkin drop on the younger teen's head gracefully.

Taehyung scoffed before grabbing the napkin on his head and wiped the mixture of his saliva on the pure water that was on the corner of his mouth and his nose. He then proceeded to dispose the napkin on his side.

"So, I'm guessing something did happen when I left." He confronted the taller teen who remained silent, his eyes averting from Jimin curious gaze. "Okay, okay. What happen between you and lover boy?"

The younger male looked up, utterly stunned. "Wha-" Before he could finish his sentence, the shorter male cuts him off. "It was sort of obvious when you were with him, ya' know?" He bluntly stated as he gave a shrug.

"You have feelings for that fading-ugly-annoying-coconut-ectoplasm-spirit-being, right?" He asked in a tone that sounded like he already know what was Taehyung's answer. "I..."

The lilac slowly trailed off his sentence, slowly looking up to the older teen. "I think so." Jimin gave a smile towards Taehyung before punching the younger male on the shoulder jokingly. "Ow! What the hell's that for?"

The blue-silver haired teen let out a laugh before ruffling Taehyung's, exactly 45-minute-hairdo-in-the-morning. "Go for him then, Tae. Don't be a pussy now." He encouraged the lilac while wiggling his eyebrows.

But Taehyung was shock. Too shock for his own being. "A-aren't you disgusted by me?" Jimin had a sincere smile displaying on his lips as he slowly shake his head.

"Why would I? I'm not that type of person, you know? After all, you are my best friend." He emphasised the word 'are', trying to put whatever he had said in Taehyung's head.

Taehyung was so glad that he had a friend like Jimin. No one has ever come this far with him before, except for Park Jimin.

"Now come on, don't start crying you little bitch." Jimin laughed out as he patted Taehyung's back. Harshly but jokingly. The younger teen laughed while wiping the small tears, threatening to come out from his eyes.

"Shouldn't I be calling you 'little', you midget?", "OI!" Jimin nudged Taehyung's ribs playfully as the duo laughed out loud, earning a few displeased glances and looks from passerby's. But, something was missing.

"Wait, what was the good news you wanted to tell me, chim?" Snapping Jimin out of his cute bubbly laugh. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

He paused as he sat up straight while clearing his throat. "You know my uncle's a police officer, right?" The lilac nodded his head, knowing about Jimin's uncle being a police man. "Right." He answered.

"I asked him about Jungkook's case and lucky for the two of you, we found exactly who the person is." Now Taehyung was interested. He scouted closer to Jimin as he nodded his head, motioning Jimin be more specific by him saying 'exactly who the person is'.

"Here." Jimin passed a few papers that looked very old, it was in it's gray-ish form and quite fragile towards Taehyung who took it warily and scanned it through. It was the informations about the killer and his records. He read through it as it was written;

Kai Min-Jun, a male murderer who has killed 12 innocent high schoolers of mixed genders has escaped the mental hospital.
The reason behind him that was supposedly to be behind bars in the mental hospital was because of his disorder, making him severely ill. Experts had said that because of his disorder, something in him snapped. Making him less humane.

So Taehyung's theory was correct. It was just something to do with his disorder, not that the killer specifically wanted to kill Jungkook. "That's not the only important part, Tae." He paused as he tried grabbing an item out from his back pocket. He placed the other piece of paper that was in the same condition as the current one Taehyung was holding.

The younger male gently place the current papers he was holding and took the piece of paper that was placed in front of him on the ground.

Kai Min-Jun was found dead as he tried fleeing from the crime scene. Death was met by a car accident of plate 29THD03 on 21/4/2017 at exactly 10.27 PM.

"Woah. Thank you so much, chim. This is a lot of informations." Jimin laughed proudly before giving the lilac a thumbs up. "That's what I do best." They shared a small laugh before Jimin patted his shoulder.

"Keep it, alright? It's important between you and that ghost boy, right?" Taehyung smiled as he nodded his head. He gave Jimin a bro hug. "Thank, chim. For always being there for me when I was young."

"You've always got my back too, ya' know?"

They really were the Best Friend Goals of all times.

- End of Chapter 11