38

"Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is."
– Anne Frank

Bella's pov

And just like that, by signing on a piece of paper I was married to the most famous, guy of this town. I was married to the one and only Xander Clain.

Ones this news got around, every girl wanted me dead, and wanted to take my place. Everyone at school hated me now even more. I am still doubtful about Xander's father, maybe he still hates me too for ruining his son's life.

But now these allegations don't really matter to me. I am tired of hearing what others have to say on my matter.

I have realized that some people will always support you whereas many would keep on criticizing you for no specific reason at all, and it's important to focus on the ones who love you, because they are, truly what matters.

Quality over quantity always!.

Was I happy about this marriage, yeah a little bit. Why you ask, because it's a nice feeling to have your best friend there for you. It's great to know that your child is gonna have the same family environment they deserve. I don't think I would have ever married any other person apart from Xander.

With Xan, I feel comfortable, I don't feel the need to explain him things, he knows about my true feelings and understands them.

He looks over at me, and asks "Ella are you okay?" For the 100th time. I nod at him and smile, "Yes Xan, I am okay. I know that we are doing this for all the right reasons so I don't have anything to worry about."

After hearing what I just said, he smiles. Not the fake one that he gives to some people, but the real one which is very rare.

Once we reached, I am greeted by a very warm hug from Donna. "I am so happy for both of you" she said to me.

"Well I only did it so I could eat more of your food dishes." I joke, she is a great cook but even she knows why this marriage happened.

She laughs at my joke and says, "Always for you sweetie."

I can tell that she is one of the few who are actually happy about this decision. She loves Xander too much.

My stuff was already unpacked in one of the guest rooms which now will be my room.

Donna told me how Xander personally took care of decorating my room and to say it looks great would be an understatement.

(Pinterest)He kept it simple yet so beautiful

(Pinterest)
He kept it simple yet so beautiful. "I absolutely love it" I exclaim to Donna.

"Bella although I know that I don't need to tell you this but please do take care of Xander. He also has been through a lot, please just don't ever hurt him." She says.

At this moment I knew I was right. She definitely loves him like a mother.

"I know Donna, don't worry I won't." I hug her once more and then she leaves.

Little does she know, I have already caused so much pain to her son. Unintentionally, but still.

I know how much she wishes that this was a real marriage, done out of love. She is still hoping that this will turn into that. But I doubt it, I don't think I can.

After settling down well in my new room and house I decide to take a nap.

——

I wake up, due to my sickness. Yeah it doesn't understand the term morning, happens whenever it wants to happen.

I rush towards the bathroom, and hear Xander coming in my room. How the hell did he know?

"Hey, are you fine?" He asks, "Do I look fine Xan? No right." I snap at him. Why do people keep on saying that.

"Sorry, can I help you with anything?" He asks again. Why doesn't he understand that I am not in the mood right now to have these sweet kinda talks.

"Yeah, how about you stay quite, till I am done?" I snap at him again.

Hey don't judge me okay, I am carrying a child, I can have as many mood swings as I want.

He does listen this time and stays quite.

I clean myself up, and he handles me a bottle of water. Concern all over his face. Oh god now I feel bad for kinda yelling at him.

"I am sorry, it's just I hate when that happens." I apologize instantly and take the bottle from him.

He chuckles a bit and nods, then says, "It's fine Ella, you don't need to apologize. Wanna go out to eat?"

"Yeah" I reply sheepishly. He laughs again and leaves for me to change.

——————————————
Sorry for taking so long to update, it's just this past week has been tough, emotionally.
Hope you are doing great😊💕