41

"Never regret something that once made you smile."
– Amber Deckers

Bella's pov

"Oh my god, Xander. Why the hell would you cheat on Bella already? Didn't I taught you better than this. Oh god, what am I gonna say to her now. Why couldn't you just control yourself."

I wake up to Donna yelling at Xander about something.

And then it clicks, I am wrapped up around his arms, snuggling with him. I try to let go of his hold over me, and get up.

"What's happening? Why is Donna yelling, and why the fuck are you poking me this early in the morning." Xander groans and lets go of his hold.

I finally am able to sit up, and look at Donna, who is confused as hell. "Morning Donna" I say sheepishly.

"Am sorry sweetheart, I thought this idiot was cheating on you already" Donna laughs and goes out of the room.

"Heyyy!!!" Xander groans again, louder this time.

"What was all that about?" He asks, "Nothing, Donna just thought that you were cheating on me, because we were kind of cuddling, I don't know why." I answer him.

He smirks, "Well it's not my fault that you couldn't control yourself last night."

"Uh huh, by the looks of it, it was you who had his hands around me and wasn't even letting go!" I smirk back at him.

"You started it last night when you fell asleep." He argues again, "Well you could've woken me up or removed my hands from you." I reply back looking straight at his smirking face.

"Now where's the fun in that sweetheart." He chuckles and goes to shower.

"Naw where iz the pun in thhat" I mimic him in a childish voice.

"I can hear you!" He yells from his shower, "Well that was the entire point, sweetheart" I reply back and head towards my room.

——————

After taking a long, relaxing shower, I decided to wear something comfortable for today, considering we have our appointment with the doctor today.

(Pinterest)

(Pinterest)

"Bella dear, how have you been?" Laura, my doctor asks me. "I am good, though I have been having feeling more nauseous lately and I have these body aches from time to time" I inform her.

"Yeah It's normal, nothing to worry about! Anyways Do you guys want to find out the gender? Or do you plan to have a gender reveal." Laura asks us a question which leaves us confused.

We haven't discussed this yet, and then suddenly Xander speaks up, "We'll have a gender reveal party, you can write the sex of the baby and put that into an envelope."

Laura looks at me for confirmation, and I nod at her.

I think this will be nice, this change is what we need. We need to celebrate each and every moment in our life.

I don't want too many people present though, and I do know Xander won't invite the ones I don't like.

Xander also has this habit, where he keeps holding my hand throughout my ultrasound checkup. He doesn't let go of it, and actually his hold, comforts me, makes me feel like I am not alone, and he is with me always.

We watch Laura check up on the baby, and then write the sex on a piece of paper. She hands over the envelope, and smiles "The baby is really doing well, and is perfectly healthy. Just keep taking good care of yourself, and we'll be fine."

"You don't mind having a party for gender reveal right?" Xander asks once we are outside.

"No I don't, I think it's great." I smile at him, and his smirk returns, "Well I am just incapable of doing something wrong you know!" He trys to act cool with his reply.

"Shut up idiot!" I reply while ruffling his perfectly styled hair. "Hey, that's not fair, do I ever do that to you?" He complains and starts to fix the damage I caused. I smirk at him, "I am capable of annoying you."

The moment we are seated in the car, my stomach growls which makes Xander laugh out loud. "Hungry again sweetheart?" He asks, "No, but my baby is." I reply back.

"Yeah right, blame it on the baby." He chuckles again, and continues, "Come on, we'll order takeout."

—————————————
Sorry for updating late! If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment. They mean a lot to me. 💕

 💕