~ 26 ~

"Tell Jungkook that.." I said annoyed. I was done with all these sirens I didn't even care anymore. "Jungkook huh.. The dude that punched me off you right? You know, when I tried to kill you."
"Yeah I remember.." I rolled my eyes.
He laughed. "Honestly I'd do it again, even though I have spoken to you. Unlike that weak creature.. Jeez Jungkook you look terrible." He said as Jungkook walked out of the cave.
"What do you mean I always look like this.." Jungkook said annoyed.
"I feel sorry for you.." Taehyung answered Jungkook.
Jungkook didn't seem his confident self standing eye to eye with this Taehyung guy.

The weird thing was that I immediately understood what was going on. As a young kid Jungkook wasn't the same as the others, he probably got bullied by someone. And this was the guy. I could just tell by Jungkook and Taehyung's body language, Taehyung being all intimidating and Jungkook felt small for the first time with my presence.

"Leave him alone and go wank behind a tree please Jungkook and I are going somewhere else." I said and grabbed Jungkook's arm, but Taehyung didn't seem to be so happy about it. "Don't you have fucking manners human? Don't you know how we deal with humans like you here?" Taehyung said looking at me with anger written on his face.

"Don't talk to her like that." Jungkook said with calmness in his voice. It seemed like his insecurities had left a little bit.

"What did you say Jungkookie? Huh?!" Taehyung responded and for the first time I saw Jungkook getting scared.
"I think I wasn't clear. Go wank behind a tree, and leave us alone." I said again.
"Or what you bitch?" He said and came closer to me.

"I mean you chose for it.." I picked up a big and heavy rock and slammed it against his face.
"Go!" I said to Jungkook and we started to run.
He seemed to be out for a few minutes and we ran so far that it would be hard for Taehyung to find us again.
"T-Thank you.. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you but he's just too much.." Jungkook said still out of breath.
"Don't, I'm still not talking to you." I hissed at him.