Chapter -1

Banglore

It's 5 in the evening and a girl on her bed thought of creating an insta account by hiding her true identity.  She just wanted some fun in her life.

Piyali created insta account with the name of Shreya and then started looking for some hot sexy videos. She was looking at some videos and started reading the comments of the people on the video. Her eyes suddenly caught a name and she didn't know why but she clicked on the name and went to that profile. 

Ansh580

No posts , 10 followers and 35 following.

Piyali clicked on the send message button and typed "Hi" and sent it to him.

Many thoughts were running in her mind. She thought to even delete the message but then decided against it. She waited for 10 minutes but didn't get the reply back so she just left her mobile and went to do her work.

On the other side in Bhopal, Ansh was spending time with his family in the living area. Due to his hectic schedule he hardly gets time for his family. 

" Bhabhi, what is there for dinner today?", Ansh asked while lying in his mom's lap.

His mom is giving him a massage and he is feeling surreal in her lap.

"Chole and naan", Manvi replied.

"What yaar bhabhi? You know I don't like Chole. Aaj toh pura din mein, meri pasand ka khana nahi bana. ( Today whole day I didn't get the good I like)" Ansh said making faces.

"What should I do? Your brother wanted to eat that so I made it", Manvi replied.

Ansh didn't say anything.

He eat Maggi in dinner and went to his room upstairs to study. He studied till 10 and then again came back down for tea. He spent an hour by chit chatting with his family and went to his room wishing them good night.

When he opened his instagram he saw a message request from a girl.

Shreya11 wants to send you a message.

"Hi", was written in it.

He accepted the request and sent hi to her.

Within 10 minutes he got reply.

(Guys , don't get confused. Shreya is Piyali herself but she has made an insta account with the name of Shreya ,so I will be using the same name as well).

"How are you", Shreya asked.

"Fine and you?", Ansh asked.

"Good", Shreya replied.

Soon they both engaged in a conversation and came to know which cities they live , age , education etc.

"You are too young for me", Shreya told him when she came to know he is 2 and a half year younger to her.

"Age doesn't matter", Ansh replied.

"It matters to me. I don't think I will be comfortable in sexting with a person who is smaller to me in age", Shreya said in a bored tone.

"You will know whether you are comfortable or not once we start talking. You can't decide it before hand", Ansh tried to reason out.

"No, I don't think so it will work out", Shreya said irritated.