Chapter Fifty-Six

Third Person

It's been a month since Y/N flew to South Korea, met Twice, and started her training at JYPE. The whole month wasn't easy for Y/N. But with the help of her members and the managers, everything went to the right place.

The whole month, Y/N's fans have been waiting for the return of the Youtuber.

Tho Y/N only had one time to connect with her fans, and that is through the Live she did on her Youtube channel. Her fans stayed in touch with her with the Korean media that keeps on posing in Y/N's picture entering and leaving the JYPE building.

Everyone was fascinated with how Y/N always come to the company and just as expected they assumed that the girl was busy with her training responsibilities.

The rumors of Y/N debuting with Itzy are still the talk around the Kpop community as they were seen in some places together, but what they didn't know, it was just them catching up.

The issue about Jihyo and Daniel eventually died. It was a relief for Jihyo as she knows that everything is slowly getting back to normal.

Today, Y/N stayed at the building as she was asked to record another dance choreography. She's been practicing the choreography for two days straight and now she's going to record it with the other staff.

While Y/N is busy in the building, her members are in the dorm as they are waiting for something big.

Y/N didn't know that today is the release of the teasers that she filmed last time. It was set to post this day and all of her members were informed except Y/N herself.

It was only a one-minute-long teaser, but they were all thrilled to see the slice of hard work of the youngest member.

It's already twelve afternoons, and everyone is in the living room as they wait for the video to come out from JYP's youtube channel. They just know that seeing Y/N under the company's channel would rock the internet.

When it was finally time, the video entitled "Hello Y/N" showed up. They instantly play the video and set their eyes only on the screen.

The video aesthetics is something that they didn't expect from Y/N's first teaser. But surprisingly it's so good and it really captivated them.

"Repeat it!" Sana said as the video ended.

As they did another watch, they are still fascinated, even noticing new details that they missed the first time they saw the teaser.

"Whoa, I can't wait for the other videos," Jeongyeon said.

"Me too, she's really great, isn't she?" Tzuyu said in amusement.

"Can't we see the video already? I don't think I can get enough of this!" Sana whined.

Mina looked at her girlfriend as she noticed that she was not responding to the reaction that the girl saying to her sister.

"Are you alright?" Mina asked.

Mina leaned and saw Chaeyoung's face clearer. But it only made her giggle as she saw her girlfriend teary-eyed.

"Guys! Y/N made Chaeyoung cry!" Jihyo snitched as she also looked at Chaeyoung.

"I'm not!"

"Ayieee! Someone's so proud!" Dahyun teased.

"It's okay, Chae, we won't judge you. We know this is too overwhelming for you." Nayeon said.

"Right," Jeongyeon said while she was pointing her phone to Chaeyoung, filming her reaction.

"I'm excited to see her performance, I've been waiting for so long!" Momo thrillingly said.

"She said she covered Itzy's song, but I am really looking forward to that Bloodline cover," Tzuyu said.

"Me too!" Momo agreed.

"Yah! How did you know about that?"

"She told us, duh?" Momo said to Chaeyoung.

"She said she worked a lot on her expression with that cover. Makes me more excited about it!" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Omo, Chaeyoung, someone wants to take away your number one fan badge!" Sana teased which made the younger whine.

"There are two." Jihyo corrected as she looked at Momo and Tzuyu.

"In your dreams." Chaeyoung huffed making her girlfriend laugh at her.

"Nah, you can only be the number one fan of one of us once. It's either Mina or Y/N, you choose." Tzuyu said which made the others react in unison.

"Tzuyu fighting for her place, you're done, Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon teased making the latter pout.

"If Mina and Y/N had a fan meet at the same time and different location, who would you choose?" Momo asked to tease the younger more.

Mina on the other hand is enjoying the teasing of her girlfriend.

"Stop! It's not funny!" Chaeyoung growled and pouted, crossing her arms together.

"If I were you, I would choose my girlfriend, my sister would understand it anyway," Tzuyu said making the others laugh even more.

Eventually, the girls stopped as they started to check the fans' reaction to Y/N's teaser. Chaeyoung scooted next to Mina which made the older look at her.

"Mina," Chaeyoung called as she put her chin on the older's shoulder.

"Mhm, what is it, love?" Mina looked at the girl in her eyes, there was something in it that makes her heart fill with joy.

"You know I love you right?" Chaeyoung asked making Mina burst out in laughter.

"I know, Chae, I know."

Your PoV

It's lunch break and Aunt Kris decided to eat outside for our lunch today. We just finished filming the dance cover that they asked me to do.

It's a new choreography I learned for two days. I know that it's not a lot but I think I've been learning much about Kpop now. also when it comes to dancing, which I don't really do before I signed the contract.

After lunch, we'll be filming another one for another shot. It could be much easier if we didn't take a few repeats a while ago for our full shot. Maybe I got so overwhelmed because there's a camera again.

I kinda feel bad for the staff but gladly they are very understanding and cooperative. We went to one of the nearest restaurants around to eat. While we are waiting, I just watch the view outside.

Eventually, I found myself humming a familiar song that I am hearing around the restaurant. I was vibing to it, and then I realized that the song I am vibing to was my own voice.

I looked around to find where it was playing and saw the table not so far from our seats watching a video on their phone.

"What the- no way." I quickly went to my phone to check it and saw the teaser is already out. Just in time, Aunt Kris came from the restroom, I asked her if she knows that today will be the release of the video.

"Yup, even the girls knew about it."

Then my phone chimed continuously. Messages from the unnies, and even Ashley who already watched the video.