| 12

Third Person's POV

Class had ended too slow for the poor lilac. He kept glancing at the clock, wanting the school to end quickly so he could go and meet Jungkook and tell him about the murderer and maybe... hangout a little before going home.

As soon as his last class ended he bid good bye to his friend, Jimin, before running off to the garden. Leaving the shorter male smiling as he slowly shook his head from side to side, wishing Taehyung for the best.

Making his way to the garden, he went through the same and familiar vines. He walked right through it as he walked forward. Excited to see Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I'm here." Taehyung called out for the spirit, but didn't receive any response. Arching his left eyebrow in confusion, he continues to walk into the garden. Roaming around, trying to find the spirit.

Suddenly, the lilac heard rustling leaves behind him along with crunching twigs. Taehyung gulped, hands for making into a tight fist as he was ready to strike a punch.

"BOO- OW!" The teen realizes that he actually punched the immature spirit. He sighed in relief as he clench his shirt where his heart was located. "You frickin' scared me! Don't do that you sack of baboons!"

Taehyung yelled at the poor black haired male who was the ground, groaning in pain while touching his nose. He was amazed at Taehyung's strength. It hurts like a bitch. Now Jungkook learns his lesson; never try to sneak up on Kim Taehyung.

"Is that the only thing you could say to me? I've the one hurting!" Jungkook pouted as he huffed, tearing his gaze away from Taehyung to the pond. "Hey, who asked you to try to scare me you uncultured swine?"

The spirit mentally rolled his eyes before getting up from the ground, dusting his butt which had some dirt and leaves attached to it. "Fine. Lesson learned. I'm sorry." Jungkook deadpanned as he looked onto the ground.

Taehyung lightly laughed at his action. The lilac found this cute, clearly knowing that Jungkook was older than him. "Apology accepted, my loyal subject. Now come on." He flicked his wrist back on forth, ushering Jungkook to follow him.

While Taehyung was focused on walking forward, he wasn't aware of the pain Jungkook was feeling from behind. The spirit sucked in a breath heavily before closing his eyes for a moment and opening them with his hand clenching on his stomach.

"Jimin helped us on your killer, kook." The lilac spoked, causing Jungkook to swiftly let go of his shirt where the pain was located and fake coughed. Taehyung immediately looked behind and gave Jungkook a questionable look.

He scanned the black haired male from the top of his head to the end of his toe twice before asking him. "You alright there, kook? You've been fidgeting since the moment I knocked you down."

He rapidly nodded his head while forcing a reassuring smile, not wanting Taehyung to know about his pain. Obviously. He didn't want Tae to see him at his lowest, but also not to worry him. He rather watch Taehyung smile brightly.

The lilac gave Jungkook one last scan before pulling a seat out for Jungkook, sitting down beside the seat that was pulled out for the spirit. "So, what were you on about Jimin earlier?" Jungkook proceeded to sit down on the chair, giving a small 'thank you' to Taehyung while sitting down.

The younger teen placed his bag on his lap as he rummaged through the items in his bag, trying t0 find the papers of the mentally ill-ed killer. "Ah, there it is." He mumbled under his breath while taking out the papers. He gave the papers to Jungkook who politely grabbed it and retreated his hands.

He examined the papers that was given by Taehyung. He quickly read through it before a small sigh of relief escaped between his upper and bottom lips. "So this dude, Kai Min-Jun, was just an ill patient from Gonjiam Psychiatric Hospital?"

Taehyung nodded his head while peering over the paper, reading the lines. "How'd Jimin get all this kinds of informations? Don't tell me he actually is a spy undercover." Jungkook asked suspiciously while the lilac burst into laughter.

"Nope, his name and the word 'spy' doesn't blend in the same sentence. He fits in being an actor acting on a movie called 'Jiminie the Midget of Impossible'."

The two males laughed out loud while tearing up. That was when Jungkook realized it. He actually forgot that he was in pain from the moment he laughed with Taehyung. Just being with the lilac made the jet black haired spirit's heart flutter as his stomach was filled with butterflies.

He looked over to Taehyung who was still laughing, hands we're on his stomach while his cheeks was slightly pink as his lips were stretched into a perfect shape. Jungkook stared, fondly, warmly, affectionately at the beautiful lilac who was emitting cute sounds of laughter.

It really made Jungkook forget all the loneliness, pain and coldness he was feeling this past 3 years when he's with this goofy yet tsundere teen named Kim Taehyung who, if he may add, is immensely cute and handsome.

"Argh!" He yelped in pain. Just when he thought the pain was fully gone... he coughed uncontrollably while Taehyung immediately stood up and softly pat Jungkook's back. "Kook!? Hey, hey. Calm down."

The black haired male started spewing up blood. Taehyung on the other hand was panicking. He didn't know much about ghost sickness or actually- nothing! He rapidly grabbed his bag that was thankfully not too far away and grabbed the plain water that he wasn't able to finish it earlier during lunch.

He quickly opened the cap and offered it to Jungkook who gulped down the water. "Hey, not too fast! You might choke!" In a blink of an eye, the water in the bottle had vanished. Literally vanished in Jungkook's tummy.

It was happening so fast, too fast for the spirit to even process on what was going on. He watched Taehyung taking a white napkin from his bag (no, it was not the napkin that Jimin gave earlier, ya nasty -.-) with hooded eyes.

Before the younger teen could even helped Jungkook up. He fainted. Everything was so dark.

Lonely.

Cold.

Dark.

I'm scared.

Taehyung. Please help me...

- End of Chapter 12