RAW Week 23

"At the arena"

Tom: Welcome back everyone, I am Tom Philips.
Nigel: My name is Nigel McGuieness.
Vic: And this is Vic Joseph.
Tom: Tonight is the go home show for RAW as we head to Elimination Chamber this Sunday at Minniapolis, Minnesota.
Nigel: And that is the hometown of the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar.

Out came the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar along with his advocate Paul Heyman. The arena booed them

Nigel: There he is, the Beast will all his glory, he will win Elimination Chamber.
Vic: Suck it you dolt, Lesnar ain't winning the EL Chamber match.

Paul grabbed a mic and began speaking.

Paul: Last week, my client Brock Lesnar was in a match with the Phenomenal AJ Styles but it ended when his mafia ambushed and attacked the Beast, Brock Lesnar.

The crowd booed.

Paul: But the match was fluke and Brock Lesnar will make it up to you all when he wins Elimination Chamber this Sunday. He will bulldoze everyone, squash them and dismantle the entire cage until there is no one left standing but the Beast, Brock Lesnar!

The crowd booed heavily, until a theme hits.

Out came the man from Boston, Eddie Edwards. He was accompanied by his wife Alicia Edwards and he had a confident smirk.

Eddie: Brock, listen man I think me and the entire locker room in the back can all agree that you won't be seing that championship opportunity.

He pointed at Brock.

Eddie: I will win Elimination Chamber this Sunday and proove to you all why I am the hungriest, the most deserving to get the chance to face Darby Allin, but not some old slob who gained some extra weight like you.

The crowd ooohhhed at Eddie's remark to Brock and this pissed him off.

Paul: Now listen here Mr Edwards, my client-

Out came the Archer of Infamy, Damian Priest. The guy was wearing his signature sunglasses and was wearing casual clothing like he came back from a bar.

Tom: Now we have Damian Priest.
Damian: Eddie, you are a talented guy but I am afraid it's my time to step up my A game. Darby Allin has something that belongs to me and when I beat you two and those other three back at the locker room I am going after something that will be soon mine and when I beat Darby Allin... His name will fade into ashes, while the name Damian Priest will live on forever.

He smirked confidentely. Paul was about to speak but he cut off again by another theme.