CHAPTER 89

Recap : Manik's surprise for nandhu...

.....................................................................

Nandhu and Manik are sleeping in each other arms... Maniks hand wrapped around her waist protecting his both children. Nandhu opened her eyes slowly and then turned towards her peace. He was snuggling into her hairs and he is looking so cute with a mouth open little.

She tried to hard to come out of his grip, but he din budge at all . His hand was placed on her bare tummy. This made nandhu to smile widely reminiscing their first fetal movement memories.

Flashback

nandhini was around 24 weeks (app 6 months) and Manik was always around her. It was one fine evening, everyone are settled in hall..

Nandhu was munching her apple suddenly she felt a pain with kick on her belly .

She was stilled at that moment and Manik who was sitting beside her was shock seeing her like statue. He shooked her and she turned to him with tears and smiling face...

He panicked seeing her tears and asked her the reason..

Manik: kya hua.. Is it paining.. Shud I call the doc.. Wat happen bacha.

Nandhu took his hand with her shivering hand and slowly placed them on her belly..

Everyone was observing her and Manik felt the movement of his munchkins ..

He was crying by then and everyone was happy knowing the reason now. .

He kept his both hands to feel the moment.

He bend down to her belly without removing his hands and Nandhu placed her hands on his

Manik: champ , princess, Now u are listening to dada haina. U guys made me so happy tdy.I love u both to eternity, I m soo happy now that I couldn't frame any sentence. Pls be safe and don't hurt mumma more.. She is a delicate doll haina. Champ, take care of ur sister and princes don't annoy ur brother more. We will do evrything after u both come to my arms okay....dada ki munchkins haina tum dono

Again the kids pushed their legs as listening to him. Everyone in the room had tears and Arya took a picture of this beautiful moment.

Manik raised his head and kissed her cheek and forehead.

Later everyone felt the kick as they used to do often listening to their dada speech.

Manik alwys used to talk to him and they immediately respond to his talks. Daddy's munchkin ,they are!

It was a very special moment for a mother and father to feel the baby first kick and it was definitely a beautiful memory to cherish alwys. Being a mom and dad is not just a responsibility, it's a feel to be acknowledged by the hearts which are tied forever.

Flashback ends

Nandhini: manuuu

Manik: Jaan.. Kya hua

Nandhu: manuuu washroom jaana yeh

Manik: acha come..

He lifted her and then both freshnup. Manik placed her on the bed and started muttering sweet talks to her and his babies.

_____________________________________

A leap of 1 month

Nandhu was 7 months now. She was looking like a potato with a big baby bump and alwys being tired because of our munchkins.

The whole house was in a hustle bustle . The girls were making Nandhu ready for godhbharai. Manik and boys are looking after the decorations and safety.