Ch-11

Y/n received the call from Jackson,
" Do you remember what I told you that day and you couldn't believe it. I have even more evidence and I am pretty sure she has done this a lots of time before. She is skilled at not being caught and manages to keep herself low profile under the CCTVS . I practically scorched my eyes trying to look out for her . "

Y/n nodded and said, " Hmm . So our suspicions are true Jennie is a stalker. "

" Now, what is interesting is that she only stalks one person at a time but not all around the clock but enough to know everything about them and I also suspect she has cameras and audiorecorders in their houses or trackers in their shoes or phones . She almost always reaches the place where they are even if she wasn't stalking before ." Jackson said .

Y/n made a sound that seemed like an agreement.

Jackson continued, " As I was tracking her locations and all that I noticed a pattern in her stalking , the person was almost always in a powerful or respected position, young and handsome. And all have died after her stalking . But the causes were always natural deaths or suicides.
And the cases were so far in and between that the police didn't connect the cases . You should check her phone or her journal. "

"I know. I know . I am not stupid ."

"Who is troubling my gurl ? " said Rosé.

Y/n had come out of the class so that she could talk on the phone.She had asked the professor to excuse her for an important call.

And Rosé apparently could not bear that.So she came out as well .

Y/n could hear the teacher screaming behind Rosé . How long would she have to put up with her?

Y/n quickly hung up on the call and turned around to answer Rosé " You. "

And then walked into the classroom giving an apologetic nod to the teacher .

The teacher stopped Rosé, "Why did you go out if the classroom without asking me ? "

"Periods. " Rosé replied and walked off to the seat beside Y/n .

The teacher was astounded but continued to teach the class, what else could he do ?

Even Y/n could not help but smile a bit .

______________________________________
🍱🍜🍱🍜🍱🍜🍱🍜🍱🍜🍱🍜🍱🍜
_____________________________________

It was lunchtime .

Y/n was hungry and tired from putting up with Rosé emotionally.

And Y/n was sitting with Jennie and Lisa on a table and as a result Rosé also sat at the same table .

Jennie definitely wanted to be alone with her sister in the table

Y/n wasn't gonna let Jennie get out of her sight .

Jennie did everything she could so that Y/n won't sit there .

She spilled water in the other side , 'accidentally' and said , " Oh I am sorry looks like you can't sit here .I so wanted to sit with my new lovely roommate ."

Yeah,she so wanted to know her new lovely roommate . Y/n thought.
Well how could she disappoint her.

So she grabbed some tissues cleaned the water and sat right Infront of Jennie's salad with a bowl of noodles.

Jennie chewed the salad like she wanted to chew up Y/n's bone. She was stuffing her mouth and eating like a predator.She was smiling when she could as well before showing off her dominance.

Y/n maintained an eye contact with her as if inviting to challenge her and continued eating her noodles.

It was a show of dominance and neither of them would be backing down.

Lisa seemed to eat as well mimicking her sister's behaviour but not accurately .

Jennie said stopping herself to eat , "You look very young for a university student . "

"Oh my I certainly do don't I . I would take that as a compliment . After all I am a lovely roommate " Y/n smiled and gave a tiny nod of the head and a slight wiggle of her shoulders being the drama queen she is knowing that it will annoy Jennie.

And it probably did though it would be hard to tell considering Jennie was smiling widely . However , Y/n could see that she was clutching her teeth so hard .

Y/n wanted to go and eat her lunch in peace in some another table.
She noticed out of the corner of her eye the table at which Taehyung,Jimin ,Jungkook and some other guy who looked like a cheerful person.
She wished she could be at that table instead of sitting here.

She needed to get closer to them as well. After all, seeing the amount of people they seemed to know or smile at they probably had news about everyone . Any evidence she could gather against anyone would be useful.

She continued eating and smiling viciously at Jennie and ignoring Rosé.

______________________________________
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
_____________________________________

What do you think of this chapter?
Pls comment and vote 🥺

Also check out the book russian roulette from m1kav1tchx.

I paid attention to the punctuation marks this time .Are they correct?

Pls give any constructive criticism you can give so that I can improve it .
I would love to hear from yall 💜💜💜.

And remember gLoBaL pEaCe iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩💜💜