Author's Note 3

Hello, Lovelies, ❤❤❤

~ Lavleen Here~

So, First of all, I am really sorry that you guys are waiting for Update but it is not an update But an irritating Author's Note. Sorry 😅

I was controlling the hell of me 😓 to not bring it here, But now I couldn't control. 😑

Dear Readers, 

I have Planned Abhishree for so long time. You couldn't believe that the Idea was rolling in my mind for two Fu*king Years. I write and update learning each time. If you want to know you can ask my readers how much I involved myself and Improved.

I imagine and give every scene my time and proper care so that it make you shift in your seats and you dream the hell of it in your sleep. IT IS NOT THE RANDOM IDEA THAT POPPED IN MY MIND AND I STARTED. I can't explain how much effort I put in this book. 

My Books are hating me because I am not studying well. 

My Mr Rajput scolds me as I don't give him much time.

I fucking take leave from office just to write the chapter.

You can't even understand how much this book means to me and how crazy I have gone for it.

But, I am feeling disheartened seeing that my Idea is getting used by so many new authors. A powerful main lead, war, A hateful love story, Revenge, sensual, steamy scenes etc, etc.

I never said anything bad to anyone but I want to say it now to the people out there. 

It's totally upon you if you consider it a request or a warning. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE PLAGIARISM OF ABHISHREE'S PLOT, SCENES, DIALOGUES, STORYLINE, MAIN LEAD NAMES OR ANYTHING ELSE. 

Sorry, But the Book is really really close to my Heart and its like a baby for me and you better know what happens if someone messes with a mother's baby. 😤

My purpose is not to offend anyone but the people who got excited after Reading Abhishree and started writing something like that. Please, Jantaa kuch unique chahti hai ab

There are my few friends on Wattpad who also started writing a Historical Fiction. I am really glad that This book gave you inspiration but please, don't try to copy to my plot, ideas, scenes, dialogues or anything else.

I support you always and I expect the same thing from your side.

Once again 'Do not try to steal anyone's ideas, plot, scenes, dialogues or anything else, If you are a true writer you would understand how it feels when someone copies your work directly or Indirectly'

Thank you So much for listening to me that much. I really love the support you guys give me and it really really stop myself from doing anything but Writing...

Love you Guys...❤❤❤ And really sorry if I hurt someone during the Note.

Will try to update by Wednesday hopefully 🤞🤞🤞