❤️ ѕιχту-σηє

Humming, again, while Jiahui makes all of them breakfast.

"Good morning Jeno-yah" She smiled, watching as Jeno came into the kitchen fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Good morning" He smiled back, taking a seat in the last empty chair.

"Hyung Hyung Hyung!" Chenle called out, to Renjun.

"What?"

"Nothing" Chenle snorted, covering his mouth as he bursted into a fit of laughter.

"You're such an annoying dolphin" Renjun laughed with him, pinching his cheek.

"I'm done!" Jiahui shouted, placing down a full plate of pancakes.

"Thanks, Noona!" Jisung thanked before taking a small plate and placing two round pane cakes on it.
Unfortunately, there were no seats left, so Jiahui had to stand.

"Oh.. Um-" Jiahui was planning to stand but, Donghyuck had other plans.

"Come sit next to me" Donghyuck slid over a little bit, patting the tiny spot left for Jiahui.

"Are you sure?" Jiahui cautioned but walked closer.

"What do you want to sit on my lap or something?"

"Nope, I'll just sit right next to you" She blushed and sat on the sliver of the seat.

"You two must be comfortable" Miyoung chuckled.

"We've been closer" Donghyuck shrugged, causing the female to blush.

"Donghyuck!" She slapped his arm.

"I'm saying the truth, why would I lie?" Donghyuck took a bit of his pancake, chuckling at his embarrassed girlfriend.

"Oi~ What is that supposed to mean? Am I getting nephew-" Chenle was cut off by his older cousin, smacking his shoulder.

"Hey! You are very dirty-minded. And no, I'm not pregnant" She frowned, watching Chenle as he rubbed his arm in pain.

"That hurt"

"Good" She smirked and continued eating.

❤️

"Donghyuck-ah!" Jiahui called out, bursting into his room. "Let's go on a walk, I'm bored"

"First you're hungry, then your bored"

"Don't blame me, I'm just bored" She jumped onto his bed, curling up into a ball to fit between his legs and chin.

"When do you want to go on a walk?" Donghyuck stroked her hair, sliding his body down so he can be face-to-face with her.

"Now, please?"

"Then, why are you laying on my bed cuddling with me?"

"Because I'm cold" Jiahui cuddled closer to Donghyuck, her warm breaths pressing against his skin.

"Ok then, you shouldn't go on a walk" Donghyuck wrapped his hand around her waist, bringing them even closer.

"I want to go~ I'm bored, like seriously" Jiahui looked up at his face.

"Ok then, let's go'' Donghyuck picked her up by the waist, carrying her out of his room and downstairs.