Part Four | Quirk Assessment Test

Sorry for the wait, everyone!

_______

3rd Person POV

"This...this is a huge door..." you look at the classroom before you. 'It's just a big door hiding the class you're gonna be in full of people who probably have way better quirks than you do. It's not even a big deal or anything-'

"O-oh! L/n!" a familiar voice chirps, breaking you from your less than stellar chain of thought.

"Oh, hey. Midoriya." you give the boy a faint wave as you turned to greet him. "So you made it." 'That's nice.' the memory of Midoriya destroying the zero pointer flashed in your head. 'I wasn't even sure if he'd gotten any points outright since he went after that zero pointer but I guess he did...'

"L/n?" a hand waves before your eyes and you jerk back only to realize the green haired teen was trying to get your attention.

"Oh...Sorry about that but please don't...Don't get so close..." you warn, shifting back a bit for good measure and Izuku seemed a little put down by this before plastering on a shaky smile.

"S-sorry, L/n...M-maybe we should go i-in?" He suggests, jerking his thumb to the almost obnoxiously oversized door as chatter and...was that yelling? increased in the classroom.

"Right...Sure..." you didn't know what exactly you expected, but it certainly wasn't whatever fresh hell this was.

"Hah? The hell did you say to me!?"

"Take your feet off that desk! It is a disrespectful thing to do and a slap in the face of all the students who came before you! Not to mention the manufacturers who created these seats for us!"

"Oh? Is that so? Well does it look like I give a shit, four eyes!?"

"So crass! Don't you have any manners?"

"Crass, huh? From the way you're talking, you're one of those preppy types, aren't ya four eyes!"

"This is hell..." you mutter, your gaze flitting over the scene of the fiery blond with ridiculous anger issues picking a fight with the preppy four eyes from the exam. The other students had broken off to their own small groups, chatting amongst each other or looking at the two quarreling teens in amusement. Or shock.

"T-t-they're b-both in this c-class?" Midoriya all but whimpers beside you as he warily watches the duo.

'I guess it's too late for me to go to a different school...I don't think aunt Nem would go for that...' you sigh, just barely overhearing the blond ask if four eyes' old school put a stick up his ass.

"Oh, it's you two! Spear girl and Falling boy!" a cheery voice takes your attention and you turn only to find the brunette girl you helped in the entrance exam.

'Spear girl?' your eye gives a violent twitch. "Oh...Uh floaty..." you shuffle back ever so slightly. "I guess I never got your name..."

She brightened at that, if possible, and gave you a near blinding grin.

"Uraraka! I'm Uraraka Ochako!"

"Uh, L/n Y/n."

"M-M-Midoriya I-izuku!" Midoriya replied stiffly and you quirk a brow in response but otherwise remain silent.

"Excuse me? Midoriya and L/n, correct?"

'Oh, what now...' you find yourself looking at the preppy boy and Midoriya shrinks back a little with a shaky greeting.

"Y-Yes?"

"...My name is Iida Tenya and I wish to apologize to you both."

"Apologize?" you mutter as you fold your arms.