Chapter 27: Playing with toys (2)

----------
NSFW
----------

Yun Gyeong thought it was shameful to tell so he shook his head no while anticipating his man's 'play'.

Han Jungsik lowered his head and started to suck the smooth skin on his wife's neck, his right hand misbehaved and kneaded the round bottom.

As a result, Yun Gyeong's little brother stood up but he can't close his legs. Han Jungsik saw his reaction and smiled at him evilly. He watched as the man's left hand grabbed something and squeezed it. The smell of strawberry entered both of their noses.

Han Jungsik lifted up the youth's legs and then squeezed the strawberry lubricant to the youth's thighs. The liquid trailed down on the soft skin until it reached his buttocks. However, the lubricant didn't reach the place it was supposed to be so the man resolutely poured it on the youth's certain place.

The figure below him shivered slightly but didn't struggle. The man put the legs again on both sides of his shoulder and then prodded his lover's pink rim.

Han Jungsik knew that the youth had no troubles getting out of the handcuffs, but his wife wanted to spoil him tonight. Looking at the obedient rabbit who has the strength to destroy mountains, he smiled and pushed his wet finger inside. When he felt that the youth can take it, he quickly added another finger and scissored the tight cave.

Massaging his lover's prostate, his fingers were going in deep and fast but not too much that will inflict pain. His hands and mouth were both busy pleasuring his beloved.

"Ah, ah! No more! Ngh, please!" Yun Gyeong desperately held the bedpost as his climax neared him. His man seemed to be an evil incarnate, repeatedly abused his pleasure spots and then stopped his movement when he was just about to cum. The man actually put a pink ring on his harden member, causing it to unable to release.

Han Jungsik laughed at his wife's glare. Amused, he pecked the angry rabbit's nose and said, "This is your punishment, remember?" Licking his lips, he grabbed a small device, coating it with the liquid and slowly pushed it inside the tight ring.

The lubricant made it a lot easier for the small toy to enter. The youth was confused to the man's plan. As he was about to speak, a sudden vibration shookt his core and his hole involuntary clenched by the unfamiliar sensation.

Han Jungsik saw his wife's face full of pleasure, suddenly remembering something, he grabbed the cat costume and put it in his wife. The white cat ears suited the youth's white complexion and the silk collar chimed when the youth slightly move.

The heat below increased tenfold and it almost made him unable to control himself. Pacifying himself that he will take the youth soon, he immediately turn to focus on his wife.

"Tell me in details of what fun did you do there. Okay, baby?"

Yun Gyeong twitched and tried to calm himself, he didn't know what 'toy' did his lover put inside him but one thing he knows is that the vibration rubbed repeatedly at his prostate.

"You can cum after you finish talking." The man leaned down to abuse his lover's lonely chest after setting the vibration higher.

Yun Gyeong gasped and accidentally broke the handcuffs. The man clicked his tounge as he disappointedly looked at the broken object. He looked at his wife and ordered, "Speak." Then turned the vibration into its max setting.

The youth immediately clung on his man's broad back and started speaking, "We went to a ri-ride called— ah! ro-roller coaster. Mmph!"

The man kissed him and hummed, prompting the young man to continue and then grabbed a toy that was in the middle of the collection. He pushed it in slowly, not taking out the vibrator, the intrusion was not painful but the youth groaned in response almost forgetting to speak.

"Ngh! A lot of hu-humans, ah, ah, mmf. D-don't— ah!" The toy went in and out his little hole, the vibrator was moved indiscriminately causing the pleasure to spike up.

Han Jungsik's eyes darken at the greedy hole. When he pulled the toy, the hole would clench tightly, not letting it go. He can almost feel how tight the wet cave would be when he enter it.

"— humans screamed b-but I didn't find it scawy wuu, no more." Yun Gyeong's words became gibberish. His moans came out meek like a cat.

The man suddenly pulled out both toys and grabbed the other one that is slightly smaller than his size. He spanked the white bottom and then kissed the person below passionately.

While his mouth distracted the youth, his hands hovered over the gasping hole and slightly entered it. The youth struggled weakly and issued muffled cries on their kiss when he felt something bigger is entering his hole.

Han Jungsik didn't pushed the toy suddenly, afraid that his wife's hole will get torn. He didn't plan on using the biggest one today but he was impatient on eventually making love with his lover.

His back was full of scratches which made his tattooed back looked more enticing. After a few minutes, the youth relaxed and the toy entered the wet cave completely.

Yun Gyeong felt the pain and the pleasure as it clashed chaotically in his mind. The pain didn't bother him but it made the pleasure doubled inside him.

He was quite proud for taking it in but it was not too long before the familiar vibration entered his system again. Since the toy was bigger, the vibration was also spreaded more in his little hole.

Han Jungsik moved the toy while simultaneously sucked his wife's skin, creating a bunch of marks.

Mine.

The man took out the ring when the youth cried. The abrupt leaving of the constriction carried him to his climax. A huge amount of white fluid flown on his marked chest and navel.

Yun Gyeong was too tired to see that his lover took out the big toy and replaced it with a tail plug. The cat tail completed the costume and his man wildly took photos as he slept.

-----------
Small theater:
-----------
Housekeeper Li: Master and Young Master didn't eat their dinner...

Big Brother Beiyan: Don't bother, remember to cook light dishes tomorrow morning.

Housekeeper Li: *confused* As you wish.

Big Brother Beiyan who knows what's up: *sighs and went back to work*
------------
Author: Nope, no real penetration yet since our baby Han Han is too much to handle, he needs to prep his wife more.

I wonder if Gun Gyeong managed to finish his story 🤔

Remember when playing, you need mutual consent~