Chapter- 12

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

In resturant,
Kartik was having dinner just than he realised that he left his phone in his room.
He was about to go to the room when someone tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Hey Kartik!" said a girl.

"Hey Neha! What a pleasent surprise!" exclaimed Kartik seeing his college friend Neha.

"Yes.. long time yeah?" said Neha and they both shared a friendly hug.

"Same here.. I missed you a lot." said Kartik.

Unfortunately, this scene was witnessed by Naira. Kartik's phone was ringing in the room so she came here to give him his phone. But the scene in front of her eyes stabbed her jeart brutally.

All her thoughts came running back to her mind. Her doubts turned into reality.

Kartik and Neha broke the hug. They were still talking holding each other's hands. Naira couldn't wait there anymore and she rushed to their room.

"Hey guys!" said Sameer coming there.

"Hey Sam! Look who is here.. Kartik!" said Neha.

"Hey buddy after so long! How is everything going?" said Sameer and hugged Kartik.

"All fine.." said Kartik.

"Heard you got married Kartik?" asked Neha.

"Yeah.." replied Kartik.

"Wow so Kartik Goenka finally has someone in his life! What's her name?" asked Neha.

"Naira.." said Kartik happily.

"So is she here? I mean with you?" asked Sameer.

"Yeah she is in the room.." said Kartik.

"Would like to meet her.. but maybe some other day.. we are leaving tonight." said Neha.

"Yeah actually we were here for celebrating our first marriage anniversary. And soon we are expecting our first baby." said Sameer.

"Oh wow that's great! Congratulations guys!" said Kartik.

"Thanks Kartik. Sam should we leave? Its getting late." said Neha and they left the hotel.

Naira came back to the room. Her doubts were clear now.
"Kartik.. has someone else in his life.." she thought and started crying. Flashback of their first meeting, their engagement, wedding came in front of her eyes.

"If you love someone else Kartik.. then why did you marry me?" she said while crying just then she heard the door clicking.

She quickly wiped her tears and without sparing a look at him, she laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

He too laid on the bed next to her. She was sleeping showing her back to him. After sobbing for sometime she had fallen asleep.

Sleep was away from Kartik. He got up to have some water. Something was going inside him. His heart was feeling heavy. Suddenly he was not feeling good. He wanted something to calm him.

He went and sat beside Naira.
"Why has she started affecting me?" He questioned himself looking at her face. He made sure that he didn't move his eyes off from her serene face. He felt guilty on not realising how beautiful she is. He never noticed her. He has "The Best" with him but he didn't even realise it.

He wanted remember some memories of them together. But he realised that they didn't have much memories. Suddenly he wanted to add a bunch of memories in their life which they could cherish forever.

His eyes scanned her entire face and stopped at her lips. He remembered the night when he kissed her for the first time. His heart started beating faster. He could feel a burning desire in him. He wanted to kiss her again..

He pushed her hair strands away from her face and lips. He closed his eyes and reduced the distance between their lips and gently touched his lips with hers.

This action of him made Naira awake and she opened her eyes immediately. Kartik moved away from her lips and opened his eyes.

Their eyes met and they had a intense and a passionate eyelock. Then they both closed their eyes on the same time and Naira parted her lips making a way for him.

He cupped her face and started sucking her upper lips. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. They were so close, only she knows how badly she waited for this moment. He heart was craving for this but suddenly she remembered something.

She opened her eyes and pushed him back. Their kiss came to an end abruptly..

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Vote and comment♥️