Chapter Thirty

Jess's POV

It was as if everything was in slow motion. One second I was kissing Sirius the next someone was screaming. My pulse raced and my heart pounding in my ears.
"Don't you touch her" James yelled.
I looked towards dumbledore, he was wasn't there.
"What is the meaning of this Bellatrix Black, was this your masters orders? Is he here?" McGonagall questioned walking quickly down a couple stairs,"Professor Slughorn if you can please escort the students out starting with the first years" She ordered.
"Not so fast Sluggy" one of the death eaters called.
"Leave them alone" Lily screamed, squirming in bellatrix's arms.
"Oh shut it, want to watch your boyfriend here get cursed?" She grinned.
"No, please" Lily begged.
"To bad, Curiso"
James let out a scream, he fell to the ground riving.
"You bitch" I screamed running towards James "you'll pay for that"
I drew my wand "Curiso" I screamed. She jumped back, letting out a small whimper.
"You got to mean it White, that just tickled" she taunted.
I raised my wand about to sent another curse at her.
"Curiso" She screamed again, I blocked the curse walking towards where she was standing.
I stood a couple of feet away from her "Expelliarmus" I yelled her wand flying out of her hand.
"I can't even think what the dark lord wants with you"
"Me?" I questioned.
"Enough" One of the teachers yelled.
"We haven't even started"
The death eaters began throwing curses a full war broke out, first years screaming, stunned students lay across the floor. I was in the middle of battling a death eater who I believed to be Avery before I was being dragged by my hair out of the hall. I tried to grab at the person dragging me. Aniek heard my screaming and started running towards me. She let out a shriek as someone hit her with a curse, she laid still on the ground.
I felt a lump rise up in my throat and tears threaten to spill as I tried to call for her.
"Oh shut it" the person who I could now tell was Bellatrix dragged me out of the front doors and threw me on the grass.
"This is her?" A voice hissed.
"Yes my lord"
My heart stopped as I realised who was standing over me.

Sirius POV

"Jess, Jess. JESS" I screamed. I searched frantically around the room. I noticed regulus standing a couple meters from me.
"Where have they taken her?" I roared grabbing him by the throat and pinning him against a wall.
"Put me down Sirius" He snapped, trying to shove me off.
"Regulus I swear to god I'll kill you" I threated my voice was low and I knew the look in my eye told him I wasn't joking.
"She took her to him"
"Where?"
"Outside"
I took a deep breathe, letting him his slink to the floor. I looked around, searching for the guys, I need to get to Jess but I couldn't take the dark lord on by myself. James had just taken down another death eater, Remus was crouching over Aniek and Lily was no where to be seen. I ran towards James grabbing him by the shoulder.
"They've got her, he's out there" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry we'll get her back, I promise" James reassured.
He turned walking quickly towards where Aniek and Remus were. The curse which stunned Aniek was just starting to wear off.
"They've taken Jess, we need to go now" I explained urgently.
"I can't just leave her" Remus exclaimed loudly.
"No go" Aniek whispered.
Reluctantly he agreed, we found Lily helping some first years a couple minutes later. There were four of us now, not exactly an army but it was Jess and I'd do what ever it takes to get her back.

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans

Sorry that it's short but I felt kinda bad for leaving it on a cliffhanger after two months of waiting for a new chapter. It always makes me so excited when you guys tell me you like my book and want more. So I thought I'd give you another chapter. :)