Found You! - Mipha and Monster! Reader

Requested by @wyldtwyst

"Dad? Where are you?" You roared, frantically searching for where your father could be. On Ploymus Mountain, your family had made the mountain your home, but fish-like people, called Zoras, were trying to kill you all when they found out, so even if it was your home, it was dangerous to live there. Just a few minutes ago, there was an attack of arrows on the mountain. Your mother had fled while your father was defending your home. He hid you behind a rock and began warning the attackers to go away. Soon, you heard a screech of pain and a thud, and that made you jump up. Knowing it was from your father, you revealed yourself and jumped on the fish people, trying your best to attack them head on. When they left, clearly scared of your sudden actions, you turned to look for your father. When you saw a limp body on the ground, you began panicking.

"Dad! No! This cannot be happening!" You felt warm tears run down your face as your father disappeared in purple smoke. You monsters had a job from Ganon, the bad guy, to be his army and attack everyone in sight. But you just wanted to live normally. Truth is, you were a mix of a hylian and a lynel. Ganon had made you part hylian so you could disguise yourself in the mix of Hyrule's people. You didn't know what to do but cry, since your father is now dead and your mother had run away from your home. You looked around your now arrow-filled home and whimpered. You were now all alone.

—————

Mipha was the Zora Princess, well known by all the people of the Zora. She had learned to fight with a spear and to heal the wounded. She was loved by everyone and was very talented. That's why she was chosen to board the Divine Beast Vah Ruta. She could now protect people and serve Hyrule honorably.

Today, she had heard that more knights were going to attempt to kill the Lynels that had taken their place on Ploymus Mountain, and Mipha had wanted to hear the news right after they came back.

"Princess Mipha, your highness!" One of the guards came running from the east bridge. "One of the Lynels had fled the attack, and one of them stayed behind. We managed to kill one, but a younger Lynel had tried to jump into battle. We fled before any of us were injured any further, but I don't think we could go back up there." The Zora then bowed to Mipha and walked to the nurse's to be treated. Mipha had heard of the baby Lynel that was up there, and decided to go and check it out. Mipha had told her father where she was going, said goodbye to her brother as well, and went off.

On her way to the mountain, she could hear squeals and cries from above. She couldn't help but worry for the Lynel, even though they had wanted to get rid of it for a while.

When she had arrived, she found a baby Lynel with E/C eyes and little horns just crying in the middle of a mountain filled with arrows. She had come close to the Lynel, but held her spear out in case she was attacked. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Mipha bent down to be at the Lynels height and hoped that it could understand what she was trying to say.

—————

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" You looked up to see one of the Zoras looking down at you. You stepped away and tried scratching as a defense, afraid that the Zora might be here to kill you as well. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you." She put her spear down and her hands up. You eyed her suspiciously as you turned into a hylian. You could only speak her language if you were someone who could speak it. To put it in a more simple sense, you could only talk to her if you were hylian.

"Your pack, or whatever you call yourselves, killed my father! Do you know how that makes me feel?" You examined her shocked face. "As you can see, I'm a mix of a hylian and a lynel, born under ganon's control. I'm supposed to be your enemy, I don't know why you're acting so nice." You stood up and grabbed all of the arrows that were scattered along the mountain. "My weak and stupid mother ran away, so I guess I have to find her."