Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

Lisa didn't talk nor glance at Jungkook because she was still upset. They are now going for there next activity and Jungkook keeps on pestering her so that Lisa will pay attention to him.

"For our next activity, you need to have a partner. It should be boy and a girl" the teacher said and Jungkook was about to ask Lisa when she pull a random student.

"Can you be my partner?" Lisa asked and the boy just nodded. "What's your name?" she asked and Jungkook is trying to be calm.

The boy was about to answer when the teacher start to speak again. "So let's start! You will be going in to this cave until you reach the end. Fall in line guys!" the teacher said and they fall in line.

Jungkook decided to watch over Lisa. They go in and Jungkook is behind the two. The more you get in to the cave, the more it's getting dark.

"Ah I'm scared" he heard Lisa mumbled. "Don't worry, I'm here" the boy replied and that makes Jungkook feels so jealous.

That should be me. he thought

He walk faster outside the cave and Lisa saw him.

-

Lisa got out with her partner and they gave each other a high five. Jungkook is just watching her while his arms are crossed with his hyungs and Lisa's unnies who are waiting for her.

Lisa walk closer to them and Jungkook just gave her a blank expression.

"Let's go, it's time for lunch" Jungkook coldly stated and walk out with his hands inside his pockets.

"What's his problem?" Lisa asked and her friends didn't speak because they didn't know. "Let's go" Jisoo said and they all followed.

-

After they grab their own food, they sat down on the table where Jungkook has reserved for them. "The cave was really scary." Jin stated breaking the silence.

"You're a scaredy cat! I'm the one who is watching over you!" Jisoo replied and all of them laughed except for Jungkook who is focusing on his food.

"Are you ok Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Lisa looked at him. "Yes, I'm done." he just replied and stand up as he walk away.

Lisa looks at her friends and they are looking at her. They are signaling her to go with him. Lisa sighed as she stand up and catch up on Jungkook.

She look around and she saw Jungkook close to the sea with his arms crossed. She walk closer to him and stated his name.

"Jungkook" she stated and walk beside him. "Are you mad?" she asked and Jungkook look at her. "Yes, but you are still mine" he answered and Lisa look away because of embarrassment.