Enemies ahead

*Luca point view*

I could tell she wasn't an ordinary little girl with powerful magic power. I heard another voice, I look behind the girl to see a cat like Happy?!
Me and Isaac could tell Happy already fell in love with the cat name Carla. Isaac told me he was going to tease happy about this. I was a little concern but I let Isaac go tease him with Lucy.

"Sorry I'm probably not what you expected. I'm way younger than most of you. And I can't fight but I can use support magic... so please let me join I would be so embarrassed if you sent me home!" Wendy said I could tell she was nervous. Poor girl, joining an alliance this young.

Erza went to her to reassure her we are happy for her to join the team. "Who is the boy with the ponytail?" The guy in the yellow suit asked about me. "Oh right, I haven't properly introduced my self my name is..."

"Luca Hibiki! The ocean prince!" Isaac said showing me off, surprised the whole team except for my guild mates and Jura.
"The one who almost took the ocean dry?!" Lyon questioned about me. "I remember reading about the guy taking out a powerful mage at a young age. I never would've of thought we would get the chance to meet him in person." Shelly said.
"Isaac! It's not a big deal everyone it's just a title" I said to them shaking my hands getting all embarrassed. I flicked Isaac on the head for saying that name and embarrassing me.

They questioned why my name wasn't ever in sorcerer weekly, I said to them I wasn't a big fan being in the spotlight. It's just an excuse for my true reason.

I felt a hand on my side, I turn to see a boy from blue Pegasus wearing a red suit. "Nonsense, a beautiful prince like you should be pampered." The guy name Eve said to me while taking me to a couch, sitting next to Wendy. I turned to her to give a reassuring smile.

She turn to smile at Natsu, who looked confuse at the girl as well. He turn to my direction to see if I know, I just shook my head giving him the answer.
Ichiya, the guy I remember Erza talking about order the boys to clean up the set they had for me and Wendy. They clean up already, leaving me, Wendy, and Carla standing.

"You remind me of my sister. She's about the same age as you are." I said to her making her smile.

•••

We were talking about how the Oracion seis were looking for something called Nirvana it sounded deadly. Hibiki showed us photos of the members, I was tense to see some familiar people. My arm was beginning to tense up but stop from someone touching me. "Are you alright? Luca" Erza asked me.

"Yeah, I thought they were someone I know." I said half lying to her. Luckily she brought it and continued to listen to the plan. Destroy the Oracion seis.

*Third point view*

Making Natsu fired up, he ran out of the building breaking the door. The group was talking about how he went overboard. Luca somehow got excited and determined as well.

 Luca somehow got excited and determined as well

"Alright! might as well join him. Come on Isaac, let's catch up to him!" Luca called for him.
"Already on it!" Isaac transforming to a panther making a surprise to the others except Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Happy.

Luca grab a hold of Isaac and started riding off to the direction where Natsu was going.

"What made you so tense about them." Isaac asked him. "I know them, not from the guild but they were at the tower along with me and Erza." Luca said focusing on the direction they were going.

Luca was already ahead of Natsu. The others tried to tell to slow down but he wouldn't listen. Making Erza mad and ordering him to stop. He did out of fear but he ended up falling off a cliff.

"Well he stopped moving his feet." Gray said. Lyon said he remembered fighting with him once now realizing it, he's kinda embarrassed. "Isaac, I'll use my magic to go down." Isaac transformed back to his original form. Luca jumped off the cliff, making Lyon and sherry surprise what he did.

"Water dragon: Demon wings"

He flew down to catch up with Natsu. Flying through the forest, Luca notice something. "It's kinda of getting creepy. I don't like it." Isaac said.

"Same. I notice the smell was weird." Luca said noticing Natsu. "Something weird about this forest." Natsu said. "You notice it too, keep your guard up." Luca told him.

They notice a big shadow above them to see a big ship. Luca was admiring it until it suddenly blew up crashing down. He notice a smell like someone is coming.

"Guys..."
"We know" Natsu said.
"We got company..." Gray said

Everyone was on guard. The Oracion seis appeared from the smoke. Angel, Luca remember said they took down Ichiya and Jura. Making everyone surprised because how powerful they are.

Racer took down Natsu and Gray, making Luca jump in to help them. He was almost equally fast enough to punch him. "You were close prince or should I say "old friend"" making him tense, Racer got a chance to punch him in the stomach.

He notice Happy, Carla, and Wendy were hiding because of the fight. "Isaac go protect the others, while I help the rest of the team" Luca told Isaac. He turn to see racer attacking him again. He was able to dodge it.

*Luca point view*

I hear Erza scream, I turn to see she was bitten by Cuberios. Cobras snake. "Cobra!!" I yelled about to attack him with my claw daggers but he grabbed my wrist if he knew I was going to attack him.

"Well I'll be damn. It really is you, Luca" Cobra said to me with a smirk. He looked at me for a moment and turn to say to his leader. "Hey brain, I think we need him as well. He's got something that could help." He said. I tried to loosen his grip but Cuberios wrapped around me.

"You remember Cuberios, she's grown big since you were gone." He said to me grabbing my chin.

"Now, I think it's time for you to take a nap. When you wake up, us two can talk about our little reunion." He said to me.

Cuberios squeezed me so hard, I was getting light headed. Making me pass out again.

*short point view*

As he passes out, Cuberios released him. Cobra caught him and threw him over his shoulder. "He may have a scar on his face, but I can tell that cute little face is really him." Angel said as she caressed Luca's face.

"Hands off, he's mine." Cobra said. "Hey, didn't you have a crus-" before Racer could finish. "Shut up!" Cobra said in defense.