Yellow

Park Jimin

This is set in when Jimin is in middle school

    This was my first day in middle school and I was kind of nervous, but I was also excited. I love meeting new people and making friends. I just got done getting ready and was heading downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking something.

"Good morning mom," I said walking to her and giving her a hug.

"morning Jimin are you ready for your first day of school," mom asks giving me my breakfast

"Ya, I can't wait I hope I make new friends, " I walked to the table and sat down with my breakfast and started to eat.

"you'll make friends your park jimin the sweetest boy I've ever meet, and by the way you start ballet class after school too." She said with a smile

I smiled at her comment and continued to eat while she made breakfast for herself, Then I heard my dad walking down the stairs. He had a smile on his face and walked over to mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked over to me and pat my head.

"good morning my wonderful family. Jimin are you excited about school today?" he asked while seating next to me.

" I'm excited but a little nervous," I said while finishing up my breakfast and putting the plate in the sink.

I went over to the door and grabbed my backpack and put my shoes on. "bye mom bye dad I'm leaving."

I started to make my way to the school and, I saw a couple of kids with the same uniform as me but I was too scared to go up to them. I started to see the school coming into my view and my walk quickened towards the building. When I headed through the gates there were a ton of kids that were in groups but I didn't know anyone so I just walked inside to find my classroom.

     I went to the office and asked what room my class was in, the lady gave it to me and I started looking for the room. I found the room eventually and opened to door to see no one but another boy, I headed over to his table and saw that he was drawing something in his sketchbook.

"Hello, can I sit next to you?" I ask him but he didn't look up just nodded his head.

I sat in the seat next to him and took my bag off and started taking my books and notebooks out. The boy next to me was still drawing and it was kind of awkward since we were the only ones in here.

"my name is jimin," I said giving him a smile

"I'm taehyung," he replied

"What are you drawing?" I asked him trying to make it not so awkward.

" uh I don't really know," he mumbled out.

"can I see it?" I said trying to look at the drawing, He then passed the notebook over to me.

(I drew this picture 😁)

The drawing was of a boy with a little flower in the corner but then I noticed the flower was not gray but a bright color that was really pretty. Taehyung looked at me confused.

"whats wrong you don't like my picture," he asked me. I looked at him a pointed to the flower he looked at it and his eyes widened.

"You're my soulmate...." I whispered to him. The teacher then walked in and taehyung walked over to her, which made me confused.

"Mrs what happens if you meet your soulmate and only see one color?"

"W-well it probably means that you have more than one soulmate, why?" she answered a little taken back about the sudden question.

"because jimin is one of my soulmates." he said with a smile......