Beelzebub x Helltaker : Together in The Abyss

[Requested by @pawnzival ]

[Cover Art: https://twitter.com/MatchaYenDnsfw/status/1263889906608173057 ]

Time was meaningless in the abyss, for it didn't exist. One could stay thousands of years inside and age would not affect them in the slightest.

Not being able to age was one of the few perks of being trapped in the abyss.

But, it's not like 'not aging' was going to help you out in any way while in the abyss. There was no one else, anyone trapped would soon lose their mind from the twisted concept of time or to the immense loneliness one would feel during their 'stay'.

Beelzebub was no exception.

It wasn't the fact that this place defied the laws of time, no. Beelzebub was a demon, so she aged 'extremely' slowly anyways. It was loneliness that had gotten a hold of the queen of flies. As it turns out, even demons can get lonely.

Since time wasn't really a thing in the abyss, Beelzebub had no idea how long she had been there. But, going so long without any kind of contact or interaction with another being was maddening. If not for her high will and mental power, she would have succumbed to the isolation years ago.

She wasn't like the other demons. Unlike them, who were driven by the urges of lust and sadistic natures, Beelzebub craved something else from the mortals.

She craved companionship.

Beelzebub might have been the only demon capable of actual love, and since other demons couldn't even begin to grasp the concept of such an emotion-she promised herself that if she ever did find companionship in another being, it would be a mortal.

That was before she was banished to the abyss.

Now? Did she still want that? Yes, she did, but it was on an even greater scale than before.

She didn't crave companionship, she needed it.

Beelzebub had done all she could to try and escape, but alas no matter what she did nothing would happen. Hell, she's even tried praying to god to try find a way out, or at least for god to give her someone to spend eternity with.

God answered her prayers.

A few days ago, he came; The Helltaker.

She had first met the man when he had accidentally opened a portal to the abyss from the mortal realm. Beelzebub saw this as a chance to finally stop the loneliness she felt, and attempted to trick the man with the promise of power and riches into stepping inside the abyss.

For the most part, he did step inside, he did get trapped, and he did not care for he had not entered for the false promise of money, he had entered for the girl. Even if said girl looked like a giant fly monster at first. Luckily, Beelzebub had a more human and feminine form she could take.

She was Flabbergasted that the mortal would actually step through, but was even more surprised when she found his reasoning. God had heard her pleads and she had received his answer, and that answer came in the form of Helltaker.

For the most part, Beelzebub enjoyed his company and she thrived in the attention he gave her. He had even brought chocolate pancakes when he arrived! And demons loved sugary things.

But it wasn't enough.

He was treating her as a friend. She wanted companionship, a partner.

And so did Helltaker.

He wanted to be more than they were. He wanted to love her. So, if the helltaker and beelzebub both wanted to be together, what was stopping them? The answer was simple.

Nothing.

Nothing was stopping them. Helltaker didn't take things to the next level simply because he didn't need to. Why rush things? Helltaker now had all the time in the world to slowly advance their relationship.

Sometimes it was better to take things slow rather than to rush them.

Years after Helltakers arrival in the abyss, things had gotten more 'heated' between the two; From wake up kisses and cuddling to handholding and groping. Their relationship had been steadily escalating each day, their actions becoming more flirtatious and intimate while skin contact also increased. There were even some days where the two were nigh inseparable, never leaving the others side. Needless to say, Beelzebub was happy with the development, and not long after, the two shared their first 'sexual' moment together.

Bellzebub had finally gotten what she wanted. And she loved it.

But Helltaker was a different story. He had a new dream. A new goal.

The plan to make a harem of demon girls was no longer in his mind. His new plan? Start a family with Beelzebub. But, that couldn't happen in the abyss, so what did they do?

They broke out of course!

Beelzebubs magical power combined with Helltakers determination was a great enough force to break from the abyss.

And Helltaker finally got that family he wanted. A family that came in the form of his wife Beelzebub, and their two human and demon children.

Nuckelavee; their demon son and first born, and Nymph; their human daughter.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END