Chapter 14 (21+)

Yoongi POV

I pulled Y/n into my arms, I just held her as her tears fell from her eyes. I knew she was hurting but I knew she also understood why they pulled her away now. I had investigated all of the workers in the restaurant prior to us going there. However, Y/n was never in any of the paperwork. She was someone new to us, and I thought that maybe she was a new worker there. I wonder why they were hiding her identity if she had worked there for three years. Who was hiding her and why? I lift her face up and wiped away her tears, I placed a soft kiss on her lips before saying,

" Stop crying doll, We will always protect you no matter what. You must remember to always watch your back, the day you attended that meeting, your life change, and everyone is a threat to you okay." I said as I wiped her endless tears.

She nodded her head as she hid her face in my chest and cried some more. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go until I knew she was okay. I needed her to understand that her life would always be far from normal now. I needed her to understand that I didn't teach her all those skills just for the fun of it. She finally calmed down as she lifted herself up, making eye contact with me immediately. She pecked my lips and I chuckled before pulling her closer to me to deepen the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We broke the kiss and she rested her forehead on mines as I wiped the last of her tears before standing up, taking her hand in mines.

"Let's go, I know you feel bad because you got mad at Namjoon and Jin." I said softly.

She smiled as I had read her mind, she stood up and walked with me to the living room. Namjoon and Jin were talking to Taehyung but paused when they saw us. Jin and Namjoon both pulled Y/n into a hug. I glared at them for hugging her. Namjoon chuckled and broke the hug as Y/n cleared her throat and said.

" I'm sorry I thought you two were just being mean and overprotective so I got mad at you both. Please forgive me." She said as she looked down.

Namjoon and Jin both looked at her shocked. They smiled and pulled her into a hug again to reassure her that they weren't mad at her. Once they broke the hug, Jin pulled her into the kitchen with him so they could cook together. Namjoon looked over at me and sighed.

" We need to find out what they want with her Yoongi. Minhyuk men followed her all over that store. We need to move from here or up the security one. What does she have that they all want?" He said in a worried tone.

" She's an heir of the biggest mafia family in the world. You see her mother's father was the main leader of the group, however, Y/n was too young to understand any of this.
Also, her mother isn't dead either." Taehyung said in a low whispering tone.

I furrow my eyebrows as I tried to process all the information. I knew something was missing. The pieces weren't connecting. I went into my office and began making the drawing board. I knew that Mr. Choi and Mr.Lee were working together. Mr.Choi's wife was working with Mr. Pozzoli, who was working with me. Mr. Pozzoli has a son named Antonio, who was watching Mr.Lee and Mr.Choi. I just couldn't understand how Y/n was never mentioned. I called Mr.Pozzoli because I knew he had to know what was going.

" Mr.Pozzoli, It's me. I need you to come to see me." I said coldly.

He agreed and we met at our favorite bar. I entered the room and saw Antonio was there too. Mr.Pozzoli greeted me like always as I sat down.

" Tell me Yoongi, what brings you out today?" He said in a calm tone.

" Choi Y/n, why can't I find anything on her? It's as if she was never born." I said in a calm tone.

Mr. Pozzoli made sure it was just us in the room. He signal his son to closed the door and lock it, once he started talking everything came together but I didn't know how to tell Y/n. This would definitively be enough to break her heart completely.