38.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

"It's the parents fault they should teach their kids right from wrong,  simple." A simple minded girl spoke up in the class discunsion.

"How is it the parents fault that a black teen arrested with a simple marijuana charge with no evidence gets five years in prison while a white teen who sells coke that had the bag on him gets probation?" I looked at her crazy.

"Black parents don't set up the best environment for their kids so they are bound to fail."

"Black? All your statements are flase. First black people are not in the beat environment because your people the higher authority business owners won't hire them when our credentials are better than the same white man getting hired, our government set up us for failure. Next, it's not all black parents I for one had two minority parents that worked hard and allowed me to grow up in a better environment than my peers. Lastly, all black kids don't fail I know many kids that grew up on the bad side of my city and making more money than any of us here, Stacy."

She twisted her lips turning in her seat. White privilege ass, she couldn't even debate correctly.

"Great argument mad Cay just earned yourself an A for the rest of the week, does anybody want to add on?" Professor James asked nodding his head at me.

"I do." A black boy in my class raised his hand. "As a black man in America I fear for my life and lives of my kids everyday not because of the mistreatment done by police officers but just knowing the fact that everything I worked so hard for can be taking away so fast just because of somebody knowing where I came from is the most scariest thing."

"Elaborate Maurice."

"I was born and raised in the Detroit the wrost part, when I tell any law firms that plus a petty charge being on my record they turn me away so fast but when a white man is born and raised in the same place I was they get hired because their trying to do better why isn't it the same? Why do I have to go through so many hoops just for me to get my dream job?"

"Maybe you should have never got that charge."

"Girl just shut up." Another classmate of mine turned around looking at Stacy. " Either way they were going to judge him based on the color of his skin.

"Alright I loved how involved y'all were with this subject please do the essay and turn in it online by Friday. Next case will be on Gay and Lesbain rights.

Grabbing my bag I exited the class quickly seeing my unread messages from many peoplee.

𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

You did what?

Nothing 🙈

Let me find out definitely coming down there this weekend or the next.

Ouu we gone drunk.

𝗞𝗶

Have you talked to Assen?

Yeah.

He won't text me back and Ryan miss him.

He went back to Memphis yesterday and you just got Ryan back.

Just tell him to call.

"No, the fuck."

𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸

So you just wasn't gone tell me what you had another nigga?

What you talking about now?

Wiz from the Hawks? You was with him on Saturday night at the club.

LOL his girlfriend was there.

Hitting his contact I blocked him. I was procrastinating on actually doing that for the longest the sex wasn't that great,  I had better was just trying to be a nice soul.

Turning my AC on pulling out of the parking lot.

"You really touched me to my heart
Permanent scar that day I found that you cheated
I kept it real with you boy, I guess you was tryna get even"

Incoming FaceTime call Wiz

"Always fucking him." I mumbled answering the phone.

"What you going?"

"To work, why you calling me don't you have a girlfriend?"

"We friends, friends call each other I told you that shit last night."

"mmm okay."

"What? I'm so serious been told you I don't cheat."

"Yes the fuck you do. Cheating on your girl right now and especially last night."

"All we did was play the game because we friends."

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗲

"I'm very suburban that nigger shit is not in me."

Queen looked at me crazy through Facetime, "Boy you need to come back from that white school."

"Noo I love it here. They party everyday all we do is get drunk do work and sleep."

"Y'all don't fuck?"

Faithful man over here.

"Nope just listening to Keshia Cole."

"Your sick poor baby want po."

Hanging up on her I smacked my teeth.

𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝟯𝟮 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 🤏🏽

STOP TENSING ME 😒😖

LMAOO I'm coming down there.

________

Shorter than usual..