★ | three

After class,

Oikawa grabbed your hand, "(Y/n)-chan hurry we need to go to the gym!" While we ran through the hallway I felt many people looking at me, whispering and other things. I have no idea how Oikawa deals with this much popularity

We were a few feet away from the gym, there was a girl at the door way. "Is Oikawa here?" She asked poking her head inside.

I nudged Oikawa with my elbow, "Someone's looking for you." I said while pointing at her.

"(Y/n)-chan stay here and wait for me!" Oikawa said while walking up to the girl. The girl looked familiar, and then I realized. The girl turned out to be Akari.

I didn't bother to look at them. She was probably confessing her love to him like every other fan girl in this school.

I remember the last time I saw a girl confess to him.

"Oikawa, I really like you, no wait. I love you!"
...
"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way,"

I stopped daydreaming to check if Oikawa was done talking to Akari, I saw something I shouldn't have.

I rubbed my eyes. Oikawa and Akari, kissing? I couldn't believe my eyes.

Then tears starting bundling up in my eyes. No, No this cant be true! I'm just dreaming!

I turned around, and ran. I ran as fast as I could.

I wanted to run and never stop.

I made it to my house and plopped onto my bed, I cried for several hours. I didn't know why I cried but I did.

What is this feeling?