𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Let me take you out somewhere, as an apology for my behavior today," he stated, still holding me against his chest

"Michael, I think the phone is enough, you don't have to do anything else," I said prying myself out of his grip.

"No I want to take you out on a date, Sahara."

Now that made me raise my brows. The Michael fucking Jackson wants to take me out on a date. Girls would kill to be in my shoes. Maybe I should say yes... this is a once in a life opportunity after all.

"It wasn't a question, sweetheart," he spoke, "I am going to take you on a date, as a matter of fact we're going right now."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the doors. They were quickly opened by the security guards on the other side. We make our way towards the elevator. He pushes the button that leads to the garage while the doors shut.

"Do you know the things I want to do to you right now?" He smirked. I looked down at my shoes, feeling my face get hot.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened up into the garage. He took his keys out his pocket to unlock his Range Rover. Like always, he opened the door for me.

"I was thinking Shay's Kitchen? I heard the foods great from all the fellow businessmen," He said pulling out the garage.

"Yeah sure, whatever you think is best," I replied not knowing what to say, playing my hands. I'm so awkward, this is so weird. I can be so confident at points and then like this.

He moved his right hand off the steering wheel to hold my hand. I've never had this feeling before. It's kinda nice. It was no longer awkward.

It was quiet the rest of the time in the car, I just look out the window at the scenery passing by, with the radio running in the background.

━━━

We get to our destination, Shays Kitchen. I can't believe this date is going to be at a five star Michelin restaurant, New York best. Michael gets out the car and opens the passenger door for me. He turns around and hands the keys over to the valet to park the car.

"Let's head inside, angel," he said putting his hand on my waist. We go in and the receptionist immediately goes in shock. Looking like she saw a ghost.

"Mr. Jackson! Thank you for coming here today, how may I help you?" She asks making googly eyes at him. But he ignores her stares and still has his eyes set on me.

"Table for two, make it fast," he orders. She stops fawning over him as he said that.

"Yes of course, Mr. Jackson. Come this way please," she stands up from her desk and takes us to a private table. Before she heads away I give her a small thank you.

"Angel, let me," Michael says and pulls chair for me.

"Thank you," I smile. As we were both seated a young waiter around my age comes up to our table.