Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I woke up in Yoongi's arms, I smiled brightly as I played with the hair that cover his eyes. I loved waking up before him just so I could do this, I pecked his lips and he took me by surprise when he pulled me into a deep kiss. We broke the kiss as he smirked causing me to blushed as I hid my face into his chest wondering how we would get back in the house without getting caught naked. Yoongi got us both some towels and we walked out of the guest house and went back into the house. Once we were in his room I went into the bathroom and showered while Yoongi picked out his clothes for the day.

When I came out I went into the closet and got dressed. I decided to wear some jeans and a shirt since Yoongi couldn't keep his hands to himself.

I walked out of the closet and sat down on the bed

I walked out of the closet and sat down on the bed. Suddenly I heard a knock on Yoongi's door, I sighed and turned around as the person just entered the room. I looked at Jin and he looked confused and scared at the same time.

" What's wrong Jin?" I said as I put on my shoes. Yoongi came out of the bathroom and glared at Jin but stop when Jin held up a letter in his hand. Yoongi furrows his eyebrows before turning to facing me. Namjoon bust open the door to the room and came in with a worried look.

" The Kang Family is in our living room Yoongi!" He said in a nervous voice. Yoongi sighed and sent them out of the room before going into the closet and getting dress. He came out and pulled me to him before saying,

" Whatever they say you to just know it's going to be the truth and I'll try to explain it to you after they leave okay." He said as he kissed my forehead. I felt nervous, as I didn't know what was going on. Who was the Kang family? Why were Namjoon and Jin scared of them? When we entered the living room I froze as I saw someone familiar, someone I would never forget in this lifetime. Someone I thought was dead.

We walked into the living room and Yoongi bowed while I stared at my mom and a man. I bowed quickly and held on to Yoongi's hand scared of what was going to happen. Why was my mom here? I had so many emotions going on in my head, all I could do was look up at Yoongi, who was already looking at me. I hugged him and he quickly hug me before lifting my face.

"It's going to be okay doll, I promise." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and wiped my tears

" You have some guts son to do that in front of us. Guards split them up now!" My mom said.

" No, You will not touch him! How dare you leave me here with that so call bastard of a dad? Who do you think you are to come in here and pull away the one man that has not once betrayed me but only helped me? He is the sweetest coldest man I ever met, and I will not watch him or my family be harm by you and your so-called crew!" I said in a stern tone.

My mom eyes widen as she walked towards me and slapped me. I looked back at her with nothing but disgust in my eyes, I hated her with everything in my soul. She smirked as she began to speak,