chapter 28

" give me my 20 kisses of upcoming days till wedding." zarkhan said suddenly and ain moved back to check if he is serious . 

" give them " zarkhan repeated.

" khan na kren...( please don't ) " ain said softly . she was feeling shy. 

"okay , if you wont , I will take a single kiss myself " zarkhan said , ain looked at him as if trying to decide if he was okay . obviously she was willing to accept a single kiss instead of 20 . but little did she know, that one would be heavier on her than the 20 innocent ones. 

zarkhan moved in , ain thought he was going to kiss her chin , but her breath got stuck,when she felt his lips brushing hers. 

her eyes opened in shock , but seeing the focus of grey eyes on her, she quickly closed them again . zarkhan kept his lips pressed to her till she opened her mouth . zarkhan tasted her mouth and thought struck his head,she definitely tasted as lovely as she looked.

zarkhan moved back , letting her breathe, her lips were glistening and zarkhan wished to kiss her some more .he kept his hand on her cheek lightly caressing her,staying close to her.

ain sat there stunned for a few minutes, but when the reality sank down , she hid her face in his chest. that was the closest thing, where she could hide. 

zarkhan soothed her head with a smile on his lips. when ain didn't move back even after a long time, zarkhan kissed the top of her head. 

" khan!!!!!!" ain protested . zarkhan understood her feelings, she was feeling shy and nervous.but this protest........ it did something to him . he didn't like the denial , didnt matter what the reason was. 

zarkhan held the back of her head and made her look at him " you are mine ain!!! my wife!!!!" zarkhan said reminding her that he hadn't done anything wrong. 

ain felt her heart missing a beat seeing the choas in his eyes. he looked on fire. 

" but khan... " ain started but closed her lips seeing the pain in her khan's eyes . she didnt know when she had learned to read this man 's eyes. those beautiful eyes which looked like a stone on a single look , but as she continued to look at them , she started reading the tails in them .

" are you not ?" zarkhan asked , and the slight change in his voice made ain's heart stop . he took his hands away from her without waiting for her answer . her hesitation hurt him more than any physical pain , he had ever suffered.

ain quickly touched his cheek making him look at her. 

" khan maaf kr den ( forgive me ) " ain said as tears filled her eyes. 

zarkhan didnt look in her eyes, ain continued " khan ! I got nervous . you have never kissed my .... my lips before. " ain said with tears falling .

" will you react the same way on our every first?" Zarkhan asked finally looked at her . ain felt relief seeing the shine in his eyes back . she loved his beautiful eyes . 

ain quickly shook her head on his question , tears were still slipping on her cheeks ." ro kiun rhi ho ? ( why are you crying ?) zarkhan asked .

" ap naraz ho rahy thy ( you were getting upset ) " ain said as zarkhan wiped her cheeks. 

" mene to kuch bhi nhi kaha tha. ( I haven't said anything ) zarkhan said with a slight smile. she was focusing on his eyes.
" apki ankhen ...... ye naraz hogai thin ( your eyes..... they were upset )" ain said softly ......
____________

Khubsoort chehre,khushbuon me bsy ye log ....

Hn boht inmy munafiq hen,zaahir pr na jaie
_____________
Salaam readers! Enjoy🙈