Episode 2-29(part 2): Magical Shift Performance

Hey guys before we get to the chapter, I checked all of the votes from yesterday and today. The song with the most votes is.....

Try Everything by Shakira!!

Thank you everyone who voted for this song and to those who voted Roar, thank you for voting. Now that's out of the way, ONWARD TO THE CHAPTER!
————————

"Wha? Me?!" Glory shrieks when Crowley request her to perform at the Magift Tournament.

"Yes you, Ms. Corbett. Merlin told me all about your training and I even witnessed your incantation magic on Mr. Kingscholar just a minute ago. Throughout your time in Night Raven, you have won over the hearts of only not only Mr. Rosehearts and other Heartslabyul members, but you've also win the hearts the members of Savanaclaw and head dorm, Mr. Kingscholar himself. Which is why I'm giving you the honor to sing at the stadium in this year's Magical Shift Tournament!" Crowley suggests.

"But...-"

"Glor, you'd sang before." Ace plainly points out.

"It was at the unbirthday party and you're an amazing singer." Deuce reassures.

"Mhm. And you sang like an Angel!" Cater chirps.

"They have a point, Gloriane-san. You did a great job of performing at Heartslabyul. So I don't see a problem of seeing you perform again." Trey stated with a smile.

"But I'm performing on LIVE television! Live! Sure, I did perform outside at Heartslabyul the other day, but on live? There's no way I can handle a bunch of crowds!" Glory panics while quivering at the thought of singing.

"They're right Rabbit."

"Eh?" Glory turns to Riddle who folds his arms and approaches the nervous ravenette. Then he grabs her hand gently and looks at her in the eyes.

"You have a wonderful voice and if you weren't there, I wouldn't be here in the first place..." Riddle agrees with them before his face flushed averting his silver eyes while comforting Glory.

"Besides...you did saved me after all and..." Riddle then glance back at Glory with a genuine smile.

"...I'm happy that I met and befriended a beautiful and kind girl like you, Bunny. I can assure you that you'll do good at your performance." Ruddle reassures. Glory blink her twice stunned and moved by his reassurance and kindness.

"Riddle..." Glory mutters. Soon she felt a large hand on her head where she lifts her head to see Leona ruffling her head.

"You'll do fine. From what I seen, you sang pretty good and..." Leona then blushes a bit.

"...You healed me as well and I don't mind hearing you sing again." Leona comforts before smiling genuinely at her.

"After all, you did got me with that magic of yours. I have to say Lioness, that was pretty impressive. So why not give it shot, Future Queen of Twisted Wonderland?" Leona reassures making Glory stunned and touched by his encouragement.

"Leona..." Glory mutters touched by his words.

"He's right."

"Hm?"

Glory turns to Jack and Ruggie who are grinning at her.

"You've managed to save our dorm from Leona's recklessness and prevent him from destroying not only the whole stadium, but the whole campus as well. And to be honest...I think you have great potential of becoming queen in our world. You got a lot of spirit and independence inside of you and I respect that. Hell, you even have a great voice, so I don't see why not." Jack assures her with a genuine grin.