THIS TOOK WAY TO LONG, PLEASE READ OR ILL CRY (Q and A)

(sorry in advance if I mess up usernames)

Lyzard (Author): So I feel like, by now, everyone knows how I do these things, but here's a quick run down if you don't. It's basically every character and myself all in one big room for an interview type thing. Usually, if I don't want certain characters present for a question or questions, they'll be gone getting like food or something. And yes, I am aware that I take these things way to seriously, but it's way more fun like that.

Lyzard: I'm just trying to get some serotonin anyway possible.

Lyzard: Also, complete and utter side note, but I feel like 'Lyzard' and 'Lyz' are such widely accepted names for me now, so that's what I'll be using for this.

Lyzard: Anywho, Izuku, babe, you're first, just like always.

Katsuki: Anyone else find that unfair?

Lyzard: *sighing intensely* Bakubabe, we've been over this. He goes first because he's the main character.

Shoto: So the fact I'm second is because I beat him, right?

Lyzard: No, I-

Katsuki: Shut it, we all know I'm their favorite.

Lyzard: Facts.

Lyzard: Shoto's second because, well I honestly don't know why. Probably because I feel bad that I type Shoot every time I try to type his name quickly.

Shoto: Yeah, and you've already done it like three times.

Lyzard: Okay, seriously, Izuku help me.

@babeyhxdes
Who's the better cuddler? Shoto or Katsuki.

Lyzard: This was like the very first question on the whole chapter, and I kid you not, I cackled when I read it.

Izuku: There is no correct answer to this, is there?

Lyzard: Oh, absolutely not.

Izuku: Both?...

Lyzard: That's not-

Izuku: Both.

Lyzard: It's not that type of question-

Izuku: Both *intense glare*

Lyzard: *eyeing him suspiciously* I honestly can't remember if I made you this feisty or if I have the wrong Izuku again.

Katsuki: *eyeing him up and down* Either that or he's from the 1920's.

Lyzard: Hey, I have a lot of feisty Izuku's.... wait, they're all feisty, this was pointless. Anyways, moving on.

@Xx_Suge_Mama_xX
Why do you hate bacon??

Izuku: Because Lyzard hates bacon and they feel the need to project.

Lyzard: Oof, nothing like calling myself out with a fictional character. I'm definitely running low on mental stability.

Shoto: Maybe if you ate more bacon that wouldn't be the case. *shrugs*

Lyzard: That's not how that works-

@AssassinAnxiety
Why don't you go to the doctor for medication for your insomnia

Izuku: So the real answer is because Lyz obviously wanted the whole cuddling to sleep trope, but the reason that they're making up right now, is because medications have so many side affects and symptoms that I just don't want to risk it.

Lyzard: A totally reasonable explanation. At least that's why my mom won't let me get meds. *shrugs*

@AssassinAnxiety
Why did you get so mad at Sero what did he do???