~ Chapter 15 ~ (Grieving)

(Y/N) is now unconscious at Kanae's and Shinobu's room. He is laying at a mattress right now. The Kocho sister just watch after him right now and feeling worried for him. After the event with Uncle Sasuke and (Y/N), they had a lot of questions but decide to keep to themselves for now.

It is 4:50 A.M currently. The Kocho sisters know they were supposed to sleep right now but they resist the urge to sleep. Both of them right now just want to look after (Y/N).

Suddenly (Y/N) began to mutter in his sleep, a single word left from his mouth.

"mother...."

~(Y/N)'s dream~

(Y/N) saw his mother getting closer to him. She is smiling warmly towards him. "Mother?" said (Y/N). Akame didn't say anything and went closer until she is in front of (Y/N).

Before (Y/N) knew it, Akame suddenly hugged (Y/N) tightly. (Y/N) is wondering right now with his mother behaviour. Akame continue to embrace him in loving manners before saying, "forgive me, (Y/N)"

Then (Y/N) can feel his head starting to feel wet. When he looked up, he saw that his mother had tears running through her face.

"Mother are you alright?" asked (Y/N) in concern. Akame didn't say anything before looked at him lovingly and said,

"No matter what I will love you always..."

And then suddenly (Y/N) saw Akame started to turn into dust while hugging him. (Y/N) is in panic watching this.

"Mother what's happening to you?"

(Y/N) tries to hold his mother but to no avail. She continue to turn into dust before finally gone away completely. (Y/N) is feeling devastated right now and shouting calling Akame.

"Mother! MOTHER!!!...."

~Dream end~

(Y/N) waked up and shouted loudly calling his mother. But then he realised that it was just a dream. He is sweating right now. (Y/N) looked around the room feeling unfamiliar before someone asked him.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright? You suddenly woked up and shouted calling for your mother." asked Kanae worriedly. (Y/N) looked at Kanae and Shinobu who have concerned look on their faces.

Then (Y/N) began to remember the event with his father recently, then he asked the Kocho sisters where is his father and they say his father already left. (Y/N) then stand up and bolted out of the room.

(Y/N) is running towards the front door before another one called his name. When he looked, he saw that aunt Sanae the one called him with worried on her face. Uncle Akio is also there beside his wife.

(Y/N) in hurry tell them that he need to return to his home immediately. Akio and Sanae didn't stop him because they know (Y/N) will not listen and let him be. They just told (Y/N) to be careful in his journey.

(Y/N) just replied saying thank you and didn't waste anytime before started to sprint in full speed after passing the front door and the front gate outside.

(Y/N) keep running in full speed to his home which took him about an hour to arrive at the Uchiha Estate instead of 2 hours. When he arrived at the front gate, there was no guards in patrol at the front gate. The air is very quiet right now and only the sound of nature were heard.

(Y/N) then entered the Estate and to his horror, there were a lots of body in the streets without any sign of lives. (Y/N) continue to wander around the streets with a look of disturbance plastered on his face.

Right now he needs to find his father. His father surely would know in details about what actually happened. He continue to search around until he finally saw his father laying on the ground unconscious.

There's also a pool of blood around Sasuke making (Y/N) feeling more anxiety. He went closer to check his father's pulse.

He sighed in relief that his father is not dead but still felling worry inside his mind. Sure Sasuke is alive but his breathing is very low right now. Sasuke also look more pale than usual.

(Y/N) just waited beside his father for few more minutes before Sasuke finally woke up. Sasuke slowly began to rise in struggle before managed to stand up. Sasuke then saw (Y/N).

(Y/N) patiently waited for his father to recover before asking, "father, what happened around here? Aren't there any survivor at all?". Sasuke shook his head.

(Y/N) is feeling more anxious but put it aside before asked, "Mother?". Sasuke didn't say anything but his face showed guilt. (Y/N) saw this and he felt like his heart about to explode.

"N-No...It can't be" before (Y/N) realised, tears are already falling on his face right now. Now he understands what does his recent dream meant about. But that doesn't matter right now.

(Y/N) didn't whimper but the tears still flowed in his face. He tries to stop but he just couldn't. Sasuke went closer to (Y/N) and hugged him. (Y/N) just embraced his father back.

They continued to hold into each other embrace until (Y/N) finally released himself from his father. Tears are still falling in his eyes but he tried his best to fight back right now.

"Listen (Y/N), I want you to go to our house and take everything you need. I'll explain later, but I need to go to my office and take few things. When you finished taking everything you need, come to my office". (Y/N) didn't say anything and just nodded. Then (Y/N) left to the house while Sasuke went other way to his office.

(Y/N) arrived at his front house and entered. It was dark. He took his parents travelling bag since it is larger. Then he began enter his room and take a few clothes that he needed.

Then (Y/N) entered his parents room and look for stuff. (Y/N) only took a few things from his parents room. He took his mother favourite cloth which is a large black cloak with red clouds decorated around the cloak.

(Y/N) hugged the cloak tightly, he feels like his about to cry again but he hold back the tears. His eyes is still red from crying earlier. (Y/N) then fold the cloak before putting it at the bag he is carrying.

(Y/N) thought that he was done and decide to leave the house. He don't want to take too much since it will become more heavy to carry. Then he sets on his father office.

Sasuke on other hand finally arrived at the office. He walks slowly right now due to his injuries. Sasuke then started to rummage around his office looking for something before he finally found it on his office cabinet.

Sasuke took out a cylinder shaped container filled with yellowish fluids. He then looked at the other cabinets and also took a piece of letter.

Sasuke then waited for (Y/N) since he already have everything he wanted and waited for his son. A few minutes later, (Y/N) finally arrived and Sasuke asked if (Y/N) have take everything he needed and (Y/N) just nodded. Sasuke told (Y/N) to follow him.

(Y/N) just followed his father at his side. He is walking slowly right now since his father can't walk fast. They continued to walk and ignored the horror sight on the streets currently and keep walking until both of them arrived outside of the front gate.

They stopped since Sasuke want to stop there. Sasuke then look back at the Uchiha Estate one last time. (Y/N) also joined his father.

"(Y/N)! I want you to watch this closely." said Sasuke. Then Sasuke left eyes began to change to mangekyo Sharingan.

"Amaterasu". Then a black flame suddenly started to burn the Uchiha Estate front gate. Then it started to spread further as it began to spread on the streets and houses.

(Y/N) is mesmerised with the black flame. From the looks of it, it was not a normal flame since he saw his father had to activate his mangekyo Sharingan. (Y/N) know from his father that when someone awaken their Sharingan to Mangekyo Sharingan, each eyes have different abilities.

(Y/N) also knew why his father decided to burn the Estate. Since there is no one left with the streets filled with corpse, both of them aren't capable to bury them all. They also couldn't just leave the corpses. The least his father can do is to burn the corpses into ashes.

(Y/N) continues to watch before Sasuke told (Y/N) it was time to leave. Sasuke couldn't waste more time right now since his also running short....