Chapter 4

I woke up to someone slightly shaking my shoulders causing me to flinch back and immediately open my eyes in panic.

"Hey hey calm down it's me" I looked to see Xavier sitting on the edge of my bed facing me.

"Sorry" I said whilst sitting up on my bed.

"That's okay I didn't mean to startle you I was just coming to let you know breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes" he said whilst getting up me making his was to the door.

"Thanks" I replied as he left I got up took a nice hot shower wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair with the blow dryer, I took my meds and got dressed into a pair of grey joggers and a burgandy long sleeved top. I applied some makeup to cover any visible bruises then made my way downstairs.

As I entered the kitchen I saw all my brothers sat there immediately going silent staring at me making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I made my way and sat with Ace on my left and Cole on my right the same as last night with Nicholas at the head of the table, Caleb opposite me with Blake on his left closest to Nicholas and Xavier and Xander to Calebs right. Everyone was staring at me as I just looked down at my hands on my lap.

"Did you sleep okay last night Bri" I looked to see Nicholas looking at me along with everyone else.

"Um yes fine thankyou" I replied quietly looking down again.

"Then why do you have bags under your eyes and look so tired" Caleb questioned.

I just shrugged my shoulders not looking up whilst saying "I don't know."

Breakfast was served and everyone started putting a load of food onto there plates I was hesitant at first but Caleb nodded at me with a smile encouraging me to get some food. I just had one pancake and two pieces of bacon. As I started eating Xavier spoke "Is that all your eating bub?" Huh bub? That's the nickname of my panda.

"Er yeah" I replied whilst continuing to eat.

"You need to eat more you barley ate last night here try these mushrooms and eggs there really good" Ace said placing a fried egg onto my plate and going to put some mushrooms on but I immediately grabbed his arm before he could place them on my plate. "WAIT STOP!!" I quickly spoke causing everyone to give me a questioning look I sat back to get away from the mushrooms.

"Do you not like mushrooms?" Ace questioned pitting the serving spoon back down.

"No it's not that I'm allergic" I stated whilst picking my knife and fork back up and continuing to eat my food.

"Ah shoot sorry I didn't know my bad" Ace apologised.

"Don't worry it's not your fault" I replied back to which he gave me a kind smile as I continued to eat.

"I had eaten one piece of bacon an egg and I only left a quarter of my pancake before I had to stop knowing I would be sick if I carried on.

"Why did you stop you've barley touched your food" Blake questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm full" I replied taking a sip from my orange juice.

"Eat more you've barley eaten anything since you got here" Nicholas said.

"I can't I'm full" I said slightly irritated that he's trying to force me to eat when I said I'm full.

"Can you try and at least finish your pancake sweetheart" Cole said in a soft voice.

I just nodded my head not wanting to start an argument whilst taking small bites already feeling as though I was gonna throw up any second.

Once I had finished someone came and took all are plates as I was about to leave Nicholas spoke "So Bri tell me is there any hobbies you like" I was shocked that he had asked me that why does he care.